“A good hotel!”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #12 of 23 Hotels in Fort Smith
Reviewed February 22, 2010

This was a nice hotel. The staff was very professional, and the hotel was well maintained. It was easy to get in and out of the hotel. There were a number of good restaurants and shopping close to the hotel. The T.V. channel selection was good. The rooms were nice, and the internet was great. The continental breakfast was even very good. Also, there is a very good casino that is only about a 10 -12 minute drive. If I have to work in the Fort Smith area again, I would return to this hotel!

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled on business

Reviewed September 17, 2009

stayed at this hotel in June while travelling across the US. The hotel is not really near the "downtown area" of Fort Smith but it is a very nice property, better than we had anticipated. The room was huge, the parking free, and the hotel even had a nice size indoor pool that we had to ourselves. We didn't try the continental breakfast as we wanted to eat at the waffle house across the road, very good by the way...the hotel has easy on/off freeway access as well. Fort Smith is a nice town but there really isn't a whole lot to do there and forget about it after the sun goes down...we had to drive about ten miles to find a place to eat dinner at about 8 p.m. luckily we found a great little place in van buren called "sisters", highly recommended as is the hotel.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 5, 2009

Stayed here one night before departing from Fort Smith Airport. I live in Northwest Arkansas and figured since I had a 6:20 AM flight I'd drive down the night before and save an hour sleep. Got a great rate ($40, tax included) on Priceline, and considering they were nice enough to let me park my car there while I was gone for 5 days for free (would have cost $30 at the airport), I thought I got a reasonable steal. The room was basic but on par with other Comfort Inns I've stayed at, and the guy at the front desk was nice enough to get a few breakfast items out for me at 5:30 so I could grab a donut and coffee before leaving for the airport. He also arranged for a taxi for me since my flight departed before they start running their airport shuttle at 7 A.M.

So hotel and parking and cab cost me $48, while the parking alone at the airport would have cost $30, so really I figured the hotel cost me about $18. Well worth it in my opinion.

I'd stay here again when flying from Fort Smith.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled solo
Reviewed May 19, 2009

This hotel is average. Our stay started a little shakey, but got better. The first room we were assigned had an air conditioning unit that was so loud that it sounded like it was going to rattle off of the wall. When I went to the front desk and asked about it, I was told that all rooms had loud air conditioning units. We had relatives staying in another room and when I went to their room, I noticed they had a practically new unit that was whisper quiet - so not all rooms had loud units like I was told. Later, when I went back to the front desk to discuss this, there was a new person behind that desk that said not all rooms had units that loud and he assigned us to a different room that had one of the new units. What bothered me the most was not the fact that our room had a loud unit, but when I went to inquire about it, instead of coming to the room to see what I meant, I was basically brushed off.

We were very happy with our new room and the service for the rest of our stay was wonderful. The breakfast was great. Our first room had a slight musty smell to it, but our new room did not and everything was clean in both rooms.

The only other issue we had was my 88 year old grandmother was unable to turn the handle to turn the shower on and off, which I found a little odd because we were in a handicap accessable room, but this is not enough to make us not stay here again. We would probably stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2009
1  Thank metmat
Reviewed March 17, 2009

This hotel is a typical economy hotel. I have stayed in worse but much better as well. The breakfast was decent. The room I had was so musty I went and bought a room freshner to try to improve the smell. The coffee pot and table lamp on the desk did not work. In fact the surge protector they were plugged into was plugged into itslef, very odd. Overall if your not expecting a Ritz Carlton this hotel should be fine.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed February 2, 2009

Not bad, typical Comfort Inn. The one thing that was kind of a pain is the shower is in the tub and the curtain goes strait across not in a arc like what you see in a lot of places, its very small. Other then that its what I expected. Good breakfast bar.

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)