“Always a Pleasure”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #12 of 23 Hotels in Fort Smith
Reviewed October 29, 2013

This was the third time we have have stayed at this hotel. Its very clean. The staff is friendly. I believe that the price is a good value for the room. We have not experienced any major issues with any of our visits here. Only minor issue was flat pillows, but a trip to walmart and all was comfy.:)

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites
1  Thank Sonya J

Reviewed October 28, 2013 via mobile

I'm not a hotel snob, but I do expect certain basics in hotel etiquette... Upon our first arrival the gentleman checking us in obviously did not want to be there... He was not rude but not very polite either... Ran my CC without asking and I wanted to pay cash... Didn't explain the breakfast hours or pool towels, etc... Housekeeping helped us with all that... Did not explain there is NO elevator to which we had a lot of luggage... Room was decent and ok clean, except found old pizza boxes in one of the drawers and black stains on the sides of the bed, bathroom had rust around door and mirror... Housekeeping was ok also... Emptied trash and made one bed but did not clean bathroom except pick up towels... Parking lot was a shortcut for locals so traffic was all hours and area seemed sketchy but still felt pretty safe... Breakfast was ok... Waffle maker was best thing along with fresh fruit, everything else was mediocre... It definitely was very convenient to everything... All in all was an ok experience... For the price, I got what I paid...

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 21, 2013

I'm kind of disappointed with the hotel. Everything was clean but after paying $85 I figured I would be able to get extra pillows. When i called a few hours before check in I was givingthem a heads up that I would be a little late checking in and would like some extra pillows. Unfortunately it is first come, first serve and by the time I got there they were all gone. I think next time I will just go for a cheaper hotel because I will get the same thing. The pool, hot tub and continental breakfast was awesome. Also the guy that I talked to about getting a wake up call kind of acted like I was bothering him....

TeamFortSmith, Sales Coordinator at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2013

Thank you for your comments regarding your stay with us here at the Americ Inn Hotel & Suites Fort Smith. We strive to provide the best service and product that we can to all our guests and I am sorry that we were unable to live up to that goal during your stay. We have addressed your comments with our staff and we will use your feedback to improve our performance in the future. Thank you again!!

Management Team
AmericInn Hotel & Suites Fort Smith

Reviewed October 6, 2013

We were looking for another hotel and stopped for clarification and the very funny receptionist gave us directions to a competitor's hotel so we stayed because of his helpfulness. The room was very nice, clean and affordable and a great location with a broad range of restaurants near by. The breakfast was good as expected and the server very patient with another group which was very demanding.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
TeamFortSmith, Sales Coordinator at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2013

Dear Ruth Ann R,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post such a wonderful review about your experience at our hotel!! Our goal is to provide the BEST service to each and every guest; after all they deserve the very BEST!!

On behalf of your friends at the AmericInn Hotel & Suites, we look forward to seeing you during your next trip to the Fort Smith area!

All the best,
Management Team

Reviewed October 5, 2013

We stopped off the interstate on a cross country road trip at this AmericInn on the Arkansas/Oklahoma border.

We checked in as a walk-in guest, and the gentleman clearly explained everything to us. The hotel was clean, and the room was basic but appropriate for the type of hotel and the price point.

We didn't use any of the services, as this was a quick one night stop over. We did take advantage of the free breakfast in the morning, which was quite nice.

I must say that the area it is in, is questionable. It is next door to a vacant lot and bar on one side and the other side a run-down nearly vacant hotel that is not maintained. I couldn't sleep that well, and was just worried that my truck would get broken into at night, in this location. Luckily, it was not; however, it was just an overall feeling I got of it not being in the safest area.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Sensenigr

Dear Sensenigr,
Thank you so much for taking the time to post a nice review about your experience at our hotel!! We are constantly striving to make improvements to 'wow' our guests and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay. We are sorry to hear your concern in regards to our hotel location. Our hotel is centrally located near offices and restaurants without report of any incidents. We are excited that the hotel next door has recently been demolished and they will be putting in a shopping mall!! We know our guests are going to love that!!!
On behalf of the entire staff here at the AmericInn Hotel & Suites Fort Smith, we thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you during your next trip to the Fort Smith area!

Reviewed September 30, 2013

We needed a room for one night while we were visiting family in Fort Smith. This was perfect! Affordable and CLEAN! I am not a hotel snob; I just want clean. The bed was spotless as well as the bathroom. Those are my 2 priorities. This is a pet friendly hotel (we brought our dog), so the furniture was a little rough around the corners where some four legged family members got bored and had to entertain themselves, but I could care less about the condition of the furniture. There were no bad odors (pet or cigarette). The bed was comfortable and CLEAN! Super quiet. My husband loved the shower. Breakfast was the usual fare.....waffles, biscuits & gravy, sausage, pastries, bagels, yogurt, etc. I will definitely stay here again the next time we are here to see family.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank lovinithot
TeamFortSmith, Sales Coordinator at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2013

Thank you for so much for taking time to leave a GREAT review regarding our hotel!! We take great pride in making sure your stay is everything you expect !!
We look forward to having you back real soon!!!
Best Regards,
Your Friends at the AmericInn Hotel & Suites Fort Smith

Reviewed September 15, 2013

Had a girls weekend & stayed here. We were very pleased. It was very clean, the clerk at the front desk was extremely helpful in suggesting where to eat and giving us brochures of the area. It was a stop over while visiting wine country, so this worked out perfectly. The breakfast suited us perfectly and coffee was available all night.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
TeamFortSmith, Sales Coordinator at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2013

Dear Debaw,
Thank you for taking the time to post the lovely review of your experience at our hotel. We are thrilled that you had such a great time. We believe we offer something for all of our guests! Please let me know if your travel plans bring you back to Fort Smith as we would love to have you stay with us again.

Warm Regards,