“Love the Staff and Rooms”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #11 of 22 Hotels in Fort Smith
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Love the Staff and Rooms”
Reviewed December 7, 2012

I came in for business. This AmericInn is outstanding and the staff were courteous and efficient and the rooms clean and comfortable. Breakfast is included with enough options and was present well. Right off the highway and easy access. Front desk was very helpful with restuarant ideas and knowledge of the area.

Room Tip: First Floor to the right and ask if you can get an upgraded room for free. I did and that was awes...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
TeamFortSmith, Sales Coordinator at Quality Inn, responded to this review, January 4, 2013
Dear mlickne1,
Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate the service compliments and your feedback regarding our staff.

On behald of your friends at the AmericInn Fort Smith, we look forward to welcoming you again when your travels bring you to Fort Smith!!

Warm regards,
Amanda Sanders
Sales Coordinator

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Iowa Park, Tx
Reviewed November 16, 2012

I read some of the reviews on another web site and wasn't sure what to expect but loved the idea of 24 hr access to the indoor pool as we taking our youngest grandson with us to go visit my son and other grandchildren in Ft. Smith. Booked the room for 2 nights on Veterans Day weekend for the visit. When I arrived to check in at 1030 PM on that Friday and was greeted with a big smile and welcome to the hotel by Amanda. The online reservation I made put me on the 2nd floor and she asked if I would like the first floor seeing as we had our 2 year old grandson with us, we did and she put us next to the pool. When we got in our room it was very clean and had everything we needed.
The staff at the hotel were very, very friendly and took excellent care of us on our 2 night stay there. We highly recommend anyone who is going to Ft. Smith and need a very clean and very friendly staff stay at the Americinn Ft. Smith!!!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Dear bikerbob57,

Wow! We could not ask for a better review! Thank you so much for taking the time to write it! I have passed your review along to the General Manager and she has shared it with the rest of the AmericInn Team! They are very thankful for your kind words and happy to hear about your wonderful experiences while with us! We can't wait to welcome you back!

On behalf of our entire staff here at the AmericInn Fort Smith, we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

All the Best,

Amanda Sanders (the other Amanda)
Sales Coordinator
Pocola, Oklahoma, USA
Reviewed November 13, 2012

The AmericInn is a wonderful hotel with the most personable staff I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. They went above and beyond to accomodate us for my son's birthday party that we held at the hotel. The rooms were comfortable, neat and clean and the breakfast area was clean, well stocked and the food was great. Wonderful hotel and the staff is AWESOME!! Very highly recommended for any of your travel needs!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Fort Smith, Arkansas
Reviewed November 8, 2012

I am a military guy that lived in the hotel for months, while away from home. The staff is super friendly and always willing to help. They treated me like family.

The rooms were always clean and you always have a nice hot breakfast.

The cookies were always a nice treat if you're staying during the week.

There is an indoor pool that my little one enjoyed and there is a fitness facility. I think they will also provide you with a free pass (upon request) to one of the local fitness centers.

There are tons of great eating establishments in close proximity with a mall just down the road.

Easy access to I540.

Albuquerque, New Mexico
Reviewed November 6, 2012

In my extensive travels, I'm very familiar with the AmericInn brand, but this is the first time that I've actually stayed at one. My expectations: something similar to a Super 8, a clean room, reasonable price, nothing special. However, when I was greeted by the front desk staff, I knew that my expectations would be exceeded. The gentleman that checked me in was hilarious and outgoing. When I went to my room, it was larger and better than I expected, and there is a nice indoor pool and sauna to boot. I took advantage of the continental breakfast in the morning, but when I went to pour myself a cup of coffee, I discovered that the carafe was empty. I asked the breakfast attendant to make some more, returned to my room for a couple of minutes, and when I came back, she flagged me down to let me know there was hot, fresh coffee waiting for me. Great service.

Room Tip: DON'T RELY ON YOUR GPS to find this hotel. It is tricky to find, so use your intuition and foll...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Tucson, Arizona
Reviewed November 5, 2012

This AmericInn was easy to find, right off I-540 and close to eating options and a mall. My room surprised me by how big it was! It had a nice little couch and table set up. It was clean and quiet and the service was very nice. The fitness room had a few machines and was open 24 hours which was great.

For the price it was a pleasant surprise. I only stayed one night and had to miss the breakfast but I would stay here again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Newton
Reviewed October 29, 2012

We stayed at the AmericInn at Fort Smith for a week. From the moment that we checked in to the time we left,we were very satisfied. The staff is extremely helpful and friendly. The hot breakfast in the morning was good. The pool and hot tub were both well kept. I would highly recommend this hotel as a great place to stay.