“Very consistent”

Hampton Inn Fort Smith
Ranked #3 of 23 Hotels in Fort Smith
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Hamptons never disappoint. Great location, clean rooms, pleasant employees and reasonable prices. Have stayed at this location several time on business and pleasure. Wish all hotels had their level of excellence.

1  Thank bcw8620
Henry P, Manager at Hampton Inn Fort Smith, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

bcw8620,

Thank you so much for a great comment of our property and staff. I am excited to hear that your hotel stays here with us are always great. Please share with all your friends and co-workers that you strongly recommend our property. Thank you for choosing Hampton Inn Fort Smith where your Satisfaction if our Guarantee to you. I look forward to you staying with us again very soon.

Respectfully,

Henry Perez

Reviewed September 2, 2013

We stayed in Ft. Smith overnight for a friends wedding. The staff was polite and helpful and the rooms were clean. (We had two rooms for four adults and an infant). The breakfast was the standard hotel fare but the breakfast room was large and clean and the lady working in there was very friendly. She got fresh coffee right away when we told her it was cold. I would stay here again if we need to come to this area.

Room Tip: We stayed on the 3rd floor and the room was very quiet. The doors slam hard when you let them close...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Karen V
TeamFortSmith, Sales Coordinator at Hampton Inn Fort Smith, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to post such a wonderful review about your experience at our hotel!! Our goal is to provide the BEST service to each and every guest; after all they deserve the very BEST!!

We look forward to seeing you during your next trip to the Fort Smith area!

Best Regards,
Management Team

Reviewed August 26, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel many times and have always had excellent and professional service. I will continue to use this hotel and expect others of the brand to be equally as well serving. All of the employees have provided prompt service and delivered professional response to any questions I might have had. Because of my experience I do not have to worry about or consider other options for my trips to this area.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank John P
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Everything at this hotel was a cut above anywhere I've stayed recently. It is conveniently located near to the airport, the interstate, and shopping. The continental breakfast was excellent. The room was spotlessly clean and all employees were a joy to be around. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Fort Smith.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank MKCN47933
Reviewed August 17, 2013

I have to travel for business and my company pays ahead by fax. Sometimes it can be confusing for hotel staff, but the check in staff and gretted me and been prepared for me both times I have stayed here. This past visit I had planned to stay four nights but had to return home unexpectedly after one night. The morning staff were helpful and quite freindly as well. Breakfast was yummy - some eggs/steak/veggies to make into breakfast burritos. And the breakfast staff were friendly as well. Room was good, not exceptional, but clean and accomodating. I have to be in Fort Smith at least once a month for business and I will stay here.

1  Thank Robin F
Reviewed August 16, 2013

Great service and they worked with me on the rate! also the front desk person was friendly and recommended a local restaurant that was great! The hotel was just off the highway and was easy to get to!

1  Thank Donna W
Reviewed August 14, 2013

This hotel is a good value. It is new and everything was very clean and fresh. The breakfast is good and the staff was friendly. They have a great rate for government business as well. I would stay here again.

1  Thank JamesGrey7