“weekend getaway”

Hampton Inn Fort Smith
Ranked #3 of 23 Hotels in Fort Smith
Reviewed July 4, 2013

at check in was greeted with a smile, the room was clean the beds was comfortable, furniture looked well used, great location close to I 540 good restaurant choices close by but for the price was a good stay.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Most professional, courteous and consistent in quality over the past eight years. This well-maintained hotel offers first quality at a reasonable rate with quiet comfortable convenience close to highways, shopping, restaurants and local hospitals. This is truly a southern hospitality experience. We won't hesitate to recomment this establishment.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 22, 2013

For the things that are important to me--parking, Wi-Fi, and finding a seat at breakfast, all were excellent. I used HHonors points for this reservation. When I do something like that and arrive late, I'm always a bit concerned that there will still be a room, but there were no problems

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 22, 2013

While the rooms were a bit dated with cracking walls and tired carpet, it wasn't bad. The bed was better than most and was quite comfortable. I was a little taken aback by the "used" mouthwash that was half empty when we arrived. This is one of the in room items and it did gross me out. All in all the hotel was well kept and we would most likely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 20, 2013

We had a wonderful stay, they were so friendly, and it was nice and clean. They even let us check in early!! The pool was really hot, other than that, it was a great stay and i would reccomend it to anyone!!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 14, 2013

The Hampton Inn at fort Smith is a great location with food all around it. It is clean , welcoming, comforting, and a great place to rest your head. The staff at times are very busy but when they have time to catch up they are very understanding and helpful in getting things done in a timely manner for you. I recommend this hotel to stay in Fort Smith because you feel like you can rest and relax in a great atmosphere.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Traveling a lot on business, I frequently stay at Hampton Inn's for the Honors program. I can comfortably say that I was surprised when I arrived at the hotel, and then surprised again when I got to my room. The lobby was very welcoming and the staff was helpful and quick. The biggest perk was the room. Very comfortable king-bed room with a couch, large flat screen TV and a very clean bed. I was very comfortable during my short trip. Will definitely be back to this hotel when I stop through Fort Smith again! Thank you management of this hotel for maintaining this great location.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Candlewood Suites Fort Smith
#4 of 23 in Fort Smith
1 mi away
Holiday Inn Express Fort Smith

Been to Hampton Inn Fort Smith? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hampton Inn Fort Smith

Address: 6201 Rogers Ave Ste C, Fort Smith, AR 72903-3902
Location: United States > Arkansas > Fort Smith
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#2 Family Hotel in Fort Smith
#3 Romantic Hotel in Fort Smith
#3 Business Hotel in Fort Smith
Price Range: $92 - $130 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hampton Inn Fort Smith 2.5*
Welcome to our comfortable Hampton Inn Fort Smith hotel. Once a remote outpost on the United States' border, Fort Smith's rather unassuming name conceals a past that put the 'wild' in the Wild West. Discover our exciting history as you tour the sites near our Hampton Inn Ft. Smith, Arkansas hotel and make sure you visit our Old Fort Days Rodeo, one of the best in the country. Our friendly Fort Smith hotel provides complimentary airport transportation and courtesy shuttle service Monday to Friday, 5am - 10pm. Make yourself at home in a comfy guest room at our Fort Smith hotel. Relax and watch TV or catch up with work using the handy lap desk and free internet access. Start your day right with Hampton's free hot breakfast offering buffet items and make sure you try our famous waffles. If you don't have time to join us for breakfast, take a healthy Hampton On the Run(R) Breakfast Bag as you leave the hotel. Surf the web or print boarding passes in our free business center or host an important meeting in one of our boardrooms or meeting rooms. After a long day, rejuvenate in our free fitness center or make time to relax by our inviting indoor pool. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn Fort Smith reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hampton Inn Fort Smith Hotel Fort Smith