“Great food!”

Cuisines: Latin
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed February 3, 2014

The food is really good and the presentation cannot be beat. The guacamole is one of the best I have tried at any restaurant. Von served us and did an awesome job plus she made an amazing margarita! Will definitely be back!!

1  Thank Abby W

Reviewed January 7, 2014

The food at Rolando's is always well prepared and aesthetically pleasing. I always ask for Tony as my waiter because his service is excellent. This is my favorite restaurant in Fort Smith.

Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

Last time I went to Rolando's was with a large group of friends. We work working on our entrees when I felt something on my leg. Reach down to find that a roach had crawled on the inside of my pant leg. After finally getting rid of the thing and smooshing it on the floor I told the waitress what had happened. She ever so kindly said "I don't really know what to do about that." Ok....Soon after the shift manager came out. She told me "I'm so sorry about that, I didn't really want to deal with this tonight". Yeah, me either lady. I was told my bill would be taken care of and was given a gift certificate in hopes that I would come back. When the evening was over my bill did come, the entree was cut but the drinks and appetizer were still charged. No biggie, I just used my gift certificate to pay for it. All in all, I'm really just disappointed as to how this was handled. We loved the food here but haven't and will not ever be back. I'll wait for my next trip to Dallas for good Ecuadorian food. Shame.

1  Thank Kittyloutoo
Reviewed November 30, 2013

The food was good, but the service was poor. The 18% gratuity was automatically added to our ticket because there were six of us. I guess since her tip was guaranteed, the waitress didn't feel it necessary to give us good service.

1  Thank Angie J
Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

We found this little restaurant in Fort Smith. Food was awesome. Decor was very unique. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Must try Shrimp Quesadilla!