“Great Food and atmosphere”

Rolando's Restaurante
Ranked #2 of 259 Restaurants in Fort Smith
Cuisines: Latin
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Went here while in town visiting a friend. A short wait but was expected due to being during the luch rush. It was well worth the wait and recommend this place to anyone wanting great food. Not your typical "mexican" place so step out of your norm and give it a shot.

Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

Rolandos is a nice place to have dinner with friends or family. Good service, good food, friendly faces. Perfect place for dinner before or after exploring historic downtown.

Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

We decided to try Rolando's based on reviews. The building is really neat- and the decor. Loved the fresh salsa. Not somewhere I'd want to frequent just due to my taste ( we're more all- American) and my husband thinks he has to eat beef, all the dishes had chicken, pork or shrimp. Nice experience. 12 year old twins cleared their plates! Our server was very nice.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Rolando's was on my list of places to visit before I left Fort Smith. When I moved to Fort Smith, I ate at Rolando's and the food was AWESOME! The only itsy-bitsy complaint I have is that the restaurant is very small and the chairs are uncomfortable. But the food makes up for the other faults. The tilapia is to die for! I can't order anything else. Another place I will visit when I come back to Fort Smith!

Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

Rolando's is always a good choice for lunch or dinner. I have never gotten anything bad from here. Everything from the guacamole to dessert is always delicious. They also have very good margaritas and mojitos.