“Red snapper! Yum!”

Ranked #25 of 269 Restaurants in Fort Smith
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

Just had a wonderful meal at Landry's. Usually I eat the Taste of New Orleans which I always enjoy. Tonight, at the suggestion of my waitress Shelley, I ordered the snapper. Delicious! In fact, the best meal I've ever had there...and I've eaten here quite a few times. So, if you're in the mood for very good fish, head down Garrison and enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!

Reviewed June 11, 2013

I stumbled across this place while looking for another restaurant and since I enjoy Cajun food decided to give it a try. The place has great atmosphere and they appear to have live music but not this night. Excellent selection of beers on tap. My impression this evening was that there was an unexpectedly large crowd for dinner. There were two wait staff and although friendly and efficient seemed a bit "under the gun" as it were. Part of the problem may have been my slowness in deciding on a brew and then dinner. None the less my gumbo was good, and my entree of Blackened Catfish with crawfish etoufee' over rice with side of corn was excellent. I thought the corn provided a nice complement to the spiciness of the meal. When I started I thought I might have leftovers for lunch but no dice... enjoyed it all.

Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

I took my wife to eat here and it had been a while since we have last eaten here and I forgot just how good Landry's is! My wife had the Cajun Trio and I has the 1 person boiler and they both were excellent. The stone crab in the boiler is awesome! I definitely recommend eating here!

Reviewed May 26, 2013

At here Saturday around 6 pm and the alligator appetizer fried and blackened was tough and overly blackened. The other appetizer was fried mushrooms and I really think they were right out of a bag. My entree was Seafood pasta which was ok but my spiced corn was cold and the bread was also cold. Also I ordered a cup of gumbo and I will have to say I took about 3 bites and left it. I realize some places have off nights so I would go back but think I would have to go with a steak or a crab boil. Hope your experience is better than this one.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Landry's is the right combination of crawfish, steak, red beans and rice and spices. The food is served piping hot, the bread is great and the atmosphere is fantastic -- great shows.