“AMAZING”

Webe Scuba Diving and Travel
Greenwood, Arkansas, United States
“AMAZING”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

What an amazing group of people!!! AWESOME EXPERIENCE!!! The dive instructor is very professional and an overall awesome guy!!! All the dive masters are great!! Loved all the different locations and kick [--] dives we went on!! Met a lot of new people and was able to add an incredible new hobby to my resume!!!!!!!!!

Visited July 2013

Fort Smith, Arkansas, United States
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Excellent Experience Learning to Scuba”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

WEBE scuba is the fastest way to get your certification. I did some research and checked out some of the local shops on how they instructed. Most shops would have two days of classroom then two days of pool and then two days out in a lake. With WEBE they gave me a packet to study on my own (You have plenty of class time should you need it or want that one on one instructor time). I read and studied the material, went to the classroom day, the instructor went over any questions I might have had and once I passed all of my quizzes and tests I was in the water that day! In four days I was certified for Open Water Diving.

My two instructors were incredibly helpful and patient. Very professional and very clear in all of their instructions. My safety was always a concern for them and we never moved forward with any of the exercises until I was comfortable with executing them.

WEBE scuba provided all of the gear and transportation. They were a very fun group that knows how to be fun and safe. I feel confident in all of the abilities I learned and I can't wait until I begin to explore the ocean and lakes with my newly learned skills.

Visited May 2013
6 Thank Giovanni_PRFS
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Learn to scuba with these guys!”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

What an awesome group! I'm thankful that I learn to scuba with these guys! I can't wait to dive Cozumel with the Webe crew next month! Talk about some #fundivers

Visited June 2013