“Good Burgers and fries”

Five Guys
Ranked #26 of 259 Restaurants in Fort Smith
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Reviewed March 26, 2013

Good place to grab a burger and fries. A little slow, but the food is good. Large portions of fresh cut fries. A little pricey for a burger.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

I wrote a review a couple of months ago about about 5 Guys and wanted to do another. Went back today for lunch and had a much better experience. Lots better service, and the food was much better this time around too. Guess I just caught them on a bad day before. I would recommend this place and look forward to returning.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

Ordered 2 burgers and 1 Large Fry. The Fries were sufficient to feed myself, wife, and 2 kids, and still had leftover fries. So delicious.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

I am a local and have only eaten at Five Guys once. I will say that this is partially due to the expense of eating at this particular restaurant as compared to other restaurants in Fort Smith. I must say that the burger and fries are very good and if you want to treat yourself this is the place to go. I usually have to have lunch on the go and the service is fast if the place is no packed. I will also say I can't afford to eat lunch here every day when compared to other "on-the-go" lunch spots.

Go and have a Great burger and fries....pay the price and go back in a month.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

This was our first visit to Five Guys. We heard about their great burgers and fries and gave it a try on Valentine's Day. For the three of us (includ. an 8-year-old), we ended up paying $30.00. They did not offer any smaller items for kids or combo deals, where you might save some money. Their menu was very limited and did not offer any healthy type of food like salads. Their burgers range from $3.99 to $6.99 with "free" toppings you can choose from: mayo, lettuce, pickles, tomatoes, grilled onions, grilled mushrooms, ketchup, mustard, relish, raw onions, jalapeno peppers, green peppers, A1 steak sauce, Bar-B-sauce, hot sauce. Even though we enjoyed our toppings, there really wasn't a whole lot of it on the burger. Their regular-size cheeseburger for $6.19 comes with two hamburger patties. French fries, which range from $2.49 for a small and $4.99 for a large portion, are separate, and so are the drinks (with free refills). We got my daughter a Little Cheeseburger (one hamburger patty), which cost $4.79, which seemed really outrageous. She loved it. The French fries portions are generous, and they'll throw them on top of all the other food in the bag with grease dripping through the paper bag. Your food is not served on a plate, just packed and thrown in a paper bag, even if you eat there. They do offer complimentary peanuts. They also had four specialty hot dogs and four sandwiches to choose from. The food was very good, but extremely greasy. If you love a great burger and fries, I would recommend George's instead. It will cost about half of what you pay here. But if you really want to eat at Five Guys, you can probably save some money by sharing an order of fries because you will get so many. We may or may not be back. We didn't really like spending that kind of money on burgers and fries.

1  Thank Strandurlaub