“Great Staff”
Review of Dunkin' Dounuts

Dunkin' Dounuts
Ranked #6 of 12 Dessert in Fort Smith
Reviewed April 2, 2013

Their donuts are alright, but I go in there because of how friendly the staff are! Whenever they forget to add something they usually just give me it for free!!! EXCELLENT customer service! Sometimes you have to watch a few of the workers. I went there once for ice coffee and I did not expect my ice coffee to look like watered down tea!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Too expensive. I didn't think the donuts were very fresh either. They need to have more combo deals that are not expensive.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

I used to frequent Dunkin' Donuts in OK when I was in high school and college. Fort Smith just got a location about a year ago. I still love the crullers and the Bavarian cream-filled donuts. I buy the coffee to make at home. Their breakfast sandwiches are good. I stop in for a treat before heading out on road trips.

Reviewed November 10, 2012 via mobile

Dunkin Donuts is new to the area, I had always loved stopping by a Dunkin in my travels to the East Coast, excited to see them in Fort Smith. The staff was friendly and enthusiastic, the coffee coolatta is by far the best frozen coffee out there by far! Donuts were fresh and delicious! Keep up the great job!

Reviewed September 22, 2012

Stopped in and picked a few donuts for the family for the 1st time. Parents, sisters and I did not like the donuts. Not good at all. Pauls amd Irish made are so much better. They were friendly and helpful but the donuts are just not worth it.