“Pasta Dinner was wonderful!”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #70 of 261 Restaurants in Fort Smith
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 3, 2012

O.G. had an "All you can eat pasta" special...you pick the pasta and then a choice of 5 different sauces. We both had the whole wheat lenguene with Chianti sauce which has 3 meats, unlimited salad and it was all so good. If we wanted more pasta we could actually choose a different type of pasta and/or sauce...however the first serving was large enough for us.

Reviewed August 26, 2012

I love the food the speed of service and the quality of service! I will deff eat here again! I have eaten here many times and have never had a problem.

Reviewed July 23, 2012 via mobile

We have eaten at olive garden for years and have noticed the quality slowly going down. The last time we were there in may 2012 we swore it would be our last. The party of 7 was very disappointed and left feeling like most of the entrees were warmed over and most likely had originated from restaurant supply frozen food. Nothing seemed freshly prepared and the green beans on the side of one of our orders had no seasoning and were very bland. The only consistent items were the salad and bread sticks which have remained the same and were good but the quantity and quality of the food has definitely taken a turn for the worse. Times are tough economically but when we serve warmed up food you will not keep customers.

Reviewed July 17, 2012

Every time I go. The food is wonderful , the service is quick , and the atmosphere is amazing . But they are quite pricey , and the last time I went the Meat in the Steak Gorganzola Alfredo tasted like Italian sausage instead of steak. Best Italian in Fort Smith

Reviewed April 23, 2012

I grew up eating on the HILL in St. Louis. Generations of N. Italians cook really authentic high end food. Olive Gardens have too much sugar in the sauce and too much vinegar in the salad dressing. It depresses me that anyone could even think this was Italian.