Tripadvisor
Fort Smith

“Friendly fun place to dine at”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Order Online
Ranked #39 of 311 Restaurants in Fort Smith
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 21, 2020

Food is amazing as well as the staff. Ask for Tasha or Kayla. I promise you that they will make your day. My favorite is the Bone in Ribeye because I love to treat myself with a nice juicy steak. Really flavorful. Just keep in mind that the closer you get to the bone, the rarer it will be. .

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (137)

Reviewed December 29, 2019

Family dinner of 7 and service was pretty good, but food was not. Haven't been back for a few years, but family wanted to eat here. First off, no more lamb which I was longing for, but I ordered the ribs - nasty, large bones, very little meat and the tiniest sweet potato I have ever seen, it was ok although pretty mushy. Husband's prime rib ordered medium rare came out cool and rare and a lot of gristle, but with 7 you don't send anything back. The coconut shrimp appetizer was good and hot but the sauce was not good at all. About the only thing good was the bread and the very small salad and blue cheese dressing. And what is up the miniature plates with food all smashed together and no room to cut the meat. I have salad plates that size. Drive by and look at the parking lot - that alone should tell you to keep on moving. What a disaster!

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed December 19, 2019 via mobile

Great food ad great service. Our server Charlie was really great. She suggested grilled broccoli and we will never have it any other way again there. Both of us had Alice Springs Chicken and it was outstanding . Best food we have had there in a while. If you go, ask to be seated in Charlie’s section.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed November 6, 2019

Stayed at the La Quinta just over the way, so very convenient. Waiting staff were helpful, proficient & attentive. salad was very good & the medium grilled t bone steak could have been cut with a butter knife.
Nice fries & the mushroom side was nicely done & a great accompaniment to the steak.
Wine (a bottle of Merlot) was good but at $24 somewhat expensive for quality & venue - $14-18 would be nearer the mark IMO.
Happy to recommend.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed October 20, 2019 via mobile

I haven't eaten in many other Outbacks, but it is jammed packed every night, and the steak, of course, is outstanding. Service is very good. A special call out for their generosity. I am on the Board of the largest non-profit in Western Arkansas, and they always do special promotions for us.

Date of visit: October 2019