“Poor customer service”

Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #170 of 261 Restaurants in Fort Smith
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Reviewed January 3, 2013

I called in a to go order two times here. First of all the menu is confusing. But after picking up my order the first time, when I got home i found that I had chicken nuggets not chicken wings. And ordered some fish tacos: nothing but glorified fish sticks! Today I order a to go order again. I made sure I order the correct thing on the menu. But to make sure, I told the girl what had happened to me before, and that I wanted to make sure these were chichen wings with bones in them. She assured me they were. My husband picked them up, and there they were again: boneless chicken wings! I called them, and at first she didn't believe me. I told her I just ate one of each and neither one had a bone in it. She put me on hold to talk to her manager. All we were offered was we could drive back over and they would redo the order OR the next time we were there THEY WOULD MAKE SURE OUR ORDER WAS CORRECT. Well, I said "we'll be right there of course. Now I will say the girl that took our order and fixed the problem was very nice, but the answers she had to say were all coming from her manager, who ignored my husband when he came in.......................WON'T BE BACK

Reviewed December 6, 2012

Alot better than the orange owl place up the road but still a mass chain restaraunt. Every sport channel available playing on dozens of tvs surrounding the seating area. Same uncomfortable flat wood seats as the other "Funtime" eateries. Lots of beers and food is good, but its just the same as the other guys.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

Wall to wall to wall entertainment and wings that vary from good to knock-out. Especially enjoyable are the dozen large screen televisions showing several games all at once.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

We love BWWs all over the country, and the Fort Smith location is great. BIG menu full of lots of choices, and there are TVs on every wall, so it is perfect to watch a sporting event or game. Asian Zing wings are our favorite!

3  Thank Brittneydeanne
Reviewed August 28, 2012

i love the stuff here...they are super fun and curteous and get me anythign i want whenever i want...its awesome....they also have a ton of tvs and activities on certain night....proly 20 something tvs make it a place to be during game finals or the olympics...i love it here !!!!!

3  Thank vw_higgins