“must go place for anyone...great for couples and singles and business stays”
Review of Movielounge

Movielounge
Ranked #44 of 259 Restaurants in Fort Smith
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: S 74th Street
Reviewed August 15, 2012

this is a great place to go for everyone...variety in movies....the food is out of this world good and great drink selection...super nice atmosphere and cool place for business meetings and parties !!! cant say enough great things !!!!!11

Reviewed August 13, 2012

as a concept place, this works. Really great food, very imaginative menu, catering for all palates, Superb wine list for the variety and value. staff absolutely professional....and nice too! This has been the food highlight of our road trip.

Reviewed August 7, 2012

Wasn't expecting anything too fancy, but this turned out to be a superbly re-decorated place with amazingly great food. Our group had the seafood mac and cheese, ahi tuna tower fried green tomato appetizers and for the main course I had the 7 oz. beef tenderloin, potatos and mushroom ragout. Not a bad bite to eat in that entire meal. Yes, it's a little pricy for the Fort Smith area, but if you are in the mood for a really nice date night meal or business meal, and you're tired of all the Chili's/Outback/Applebees in the area, this is the place for you. It's different in a really wonderful way and I hope the region will support something different and keep the doors open. The chef cooked in D.C. for a couple of the Presidents, I believe, and it shows. Can't wait to go back again!

Reviewed August 5, 2012

My husband and I had dinner with another couple because Gary Lee Hutchinson was preforming. Waiter was somewhat distracted throughout the entire meal by a table of pretty girls nearby. He didn't hear the second appetizer we ordered. The crab hush puppies were wonderful, but we didn't get the second appetizer until 2 minutes before the entrees were served but we weren't charged for it. Music was great but they were showing a cartoon movie -- Happy Feet - which was a little strange, especially when the beat of the music matched the action of the movie. Getting a refill on drinks took forever when we did manage to get our waiter attetion . My cocktail was delicious. Guys ordered steak which was wonderful. My shrimp and grits were disappointing, ok shrimp and tasteless grits. Dessert was a miss. I ordered white chocolate mousse which had no flavor. When I didn't eat imore than a bite or two they took if off the bill. My husband ordered the crème brulee, it tasted great but the topping hadn't been completely caramelized so it was soupy. The restaurant was crowded, but it was Saturday night and we expected better.

Reviewed August 1, 2012

So good I' m embarrassed to ruin my record of strong criticques be being so effusive! Seriously good, from the stunning hostess Hazel to the equally delightful Amanda who served our group. Food, and prices thereof, excellent.....for such a "chic" place to be so reasonable, to the wine list , which in my entire summer's travel, is unequalled for quality and value. I detest restaurants marking up Walmark wines three or fourfold...... here wines were to suit all palates and pockets .....really, for such a classy place to have bottles at $16/17.......I honestly have not experienced since Hunadi Etterm in Budapest Hungary......and I raved about that too. In short, a really good experience......one disappointment....I won't be back by virtue of travel distance to enjoy the food, wine, service....and atmosphere of this gem.