“Great food, great atmosphere!”
Review of Movielounge

Movielounge
Reserve with OpenTable
Movielounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #49 of 259 Restaurants in Fort Smith
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: S 74th Street
Alma, Arkansas
“Great food, great atmosphere!”
Reviewed August 7, 2012

Wasn't expecting anything too fancy, but this turned out to be a superbly re-decorated place with amazingly great food. Our group had the seafood mac and cheese, ahi tuna tower fried green tomato appetizers and for the main course I had the 7 oz. beef tenderloin, potatos and mushroom ragout. Not a bad bite to eat in that entire meal. Yes, it's a little pricy for the Fort Smith area, but if you are in the mood for a really nice date night meal or business meal, and you're tired of all the Chili's/Outback/Applebees in the area, this is the place for you. It's different in a really wonderful way and I hope the region will support something different and keep the doors open. The chef cooked in D.C. for a couple of the Presidents, I believe, and it shows. Can't wait to go back again!

• Visited August 2012

Arkansas
“Could Be Amazing with a Few Tweaks”
Reviewed August 5, 2012

My husband and I had dinner with another couple because Gary Lee Hutchinson was preforming. Waiter was somewhat distracted throughout the entire meal by a table of pretty girls nearby. He didn't hear the second appetizer we ordered. The crab hush puppies were wonderful, but we didn't get the second appetizer until 2 minutes before the entrees were served but we weren't charged for it. Music was great but they were showing a cartoon movie -- Happy Feet - which was a little strange, especially when the beat of the music matched the action of the movie. Getting a refill on drinks took forever when we did manage to get our waiter attetion . My cocktail was delicious. Guys ordered steak which was wonderful. My shrimp and grits were disappointing, ok shrimp and tasteless grits. Dessert was a miss. I ordered white chocolate mousse which had no flavor. When I didn't eat imore than a bite or two they took if off the bill. My husband ordered the crème brulee, it tasted great but the topping hadn't been completely caramelized so it was soupy. The restaurant was crowded, but it was Saturday night and we expected better.

• Visited July 2012
St. George, Utah
“It's the reel thing”
Reviewed August 1, 2012

So good I' m embarrassed to ruin my record of strong criticques be being so effusive! Seriously good, from the stunning hostess Hazel to the equally delightful Amanda who served our group. Food, and prices thereof, excellent.....for such a "chic" place to be so reasonable, to the wine list , which in my entire summer's travel, is unequalled for quality and value. I detest restaurants marking up Walmark wines three or fourfold...... here wines were to suit all palates and pockets .....really, for such a classy place to have bottles at $16/17.......I honestly have not experienced since Hunadi Etterm in Budapest Hungary......and I raved about that too. In short, a really good experience......one disappointment....I won't be back by virtue of travel distance to enjoy the food, wine, service....and atmosphere of this gem.

• Visited July 2012
Caulksville
“Totally impressed with this place.”
Reviewed July 21, 2012

First Class place. Wasn't expecting anything this fancy in a building that used to be circuit city. (I do believe that's what once was here.) Ritzi Place indeed! Food and service was exceptional. It's pricey. Had good 3 piece band playing. Place was packed. Oldest crowd I've seen in a Ft. Smith restaurant. I'll be back. Something on menu for everybody. Eight of us ate and no negative comments from any of them. I Highly reccomend...

“Greatest Place in Fort Smith!!!!!”
Reviewed July 18, 2012

I was not expecting this place to be that great, considering it was remodeled from a circuit city. This place is phenomal. You can eat while watching a movie, or eat before the movie, or do both. I highly recommend going. The food can be pricey, but well worth it. Great addition to Fort Smith, I would be very disappointed if this place ever closes