Second visit to the area and decided to stay at the Residence Inn instead of the Courtyard from the last visit. Stayed 5 nights at this location Check-in was a little slower than expected as there seemed to be some computer problem according to the front desk clerk. The first night I had trouble sleeping as there was/is a bright light shining through my window is in room 325 (I will not be in this room next time for this one issue). In addition, none of the internet jacks worked on the third floor. I called the front desk and they brought me up a new cable. That didn't fix it and they offered to move me to a room where it worked. I didn't think it was that critical so I stayed put. They did fix the internet on the 3rd Floor the next day and no problem from there on out. Kyle at the front desk was very helpful for me, as a runner, in finding a local trail outside of the hotel. Treadmills can get boring after awhile. The treadmills at this hotel are pretty worn out also, but they work. He recommended the Odoui Wellness Course about a quarter of a mile up the hill and nearby. He also setup a cab appointment for me to go to the airport in a very late checkout at 2 PM in the afternoon since they were not too full on the monday. I'm very thankful. It's the small things like this that make a difference when it comes to staying for in a hotel chain. This hotel does not have any wireless connections and the pool is closed for the rest of the year. The breakfast was ample enough for me and the housekeeping was good also. The furniture seems a little outdated, but it is all in good shape. The beds are comfortable and it seems as if they're currently remodeling the hotel as there's plenty of construction workers working around and materials. It is also close to most of the restaurants and shopping area. When I am back in this area I will stay here again. Video on my youtube channel.
- FREE Continental Breakfast
- Great Staff & Lobby Area
- Location to shopping and food
- No wireless internet (not a major deal to me)
- Bright Light shining through window room 325
Marriott Silver Rewards Member
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Secure your next extended stay at Residence Inn Fort Smith, featuring a convenient location near Mercy Hospital Fort Smith, Fort Chaffee Maneuver Training Center and Belle Groove Historic Center. University of Arkansas at Fort Smith is just minutes away. Before attending commitments in the area, start your day at our hearty breakfast buffet offering traditional options such as eggs and waffles, plus lighter items including fruits and yogurt. Then stay active on our flexible Sport Court®, where guests can play volleyball, basketball and tennis during downtime. We also boast a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool. When the day is done, head to your apartment-style suite where you can relax in our spacious accommodations and prepare a home-cooked meal in your full-size kitchen. Business guests appreciate our complimentary Wi-Fi and large, in-room workstations. Whether joining us for business or leisure, come and feel at home at Residence Inn Fort Smith. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Residence Inn Fort Smith reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Fort Smith Hotel Fort Smith
- Fort Smith Residence Inn