“Great family breakfast place”
Review of The Egg & I

The Egg & I
Ranked #61 of 259 Restaurants in Fort Smith
Cuisines: Ukrainian
Description: Serves breakfast and lunch.
Description: Serves breakfast and lunch.
Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

This place was clean, friendly and had a terrific breakfast menu. My husband and I were there a little before noon on a Sunday and the place was packed. We were seated quickly. The waitstaff was friendly and efficient and the omelettes were delicious. Good coffee too. Slightly higher priced than fast food but a lot better! Its popularity is well deserved.

There are newer reviews for The Egg & I

Reviewed February 25, 2013

This restaurant offers a great breakfast and lunch option. We eat here about once a month or so. Good healthy options. Unique breakfast choices. I like breakfast options better than lunch options. Great service. Definitely worth trying if you are considering it.m

Reviewed February 14, 2013 via mobile

If you like Eggs Benedict, you'll love this place. They've got six different styles of Eggs Benedict- my two favorites are the Parisian and the Hikers. My wife got the blueberry pancakes and they are good as well. Service has always been very good there.

1  Thank JTown
Reviewed November 25, 2012 via mobile

Good food. A little noisey. Check out gets backed up have your server pay for you. Food is quite good but overall kind of expensive to me. Split a plate with a friend as the servings are pretty big.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

Have you noticed that many chain restaurants are preparing food at some warehouse, shipping it in, warming it in microwaves or steam ovens, serving it watered down and calling it a good breakfast? So many are also using egg mixtures that taste like "egg beaters". I want REAL eggs, and fresh bacon, etc-well HERE they do it all fresh and it taste like it-EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT! Irish oatmeal, fresh fruit, eggs benedict, great chicken salad sandwiches, chicken chili, reuben sandwiches-can't wait to go back!