“Tiger basketball” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Baymont Inn & Suites Fort Smith

Baymont Inn & Suites Fort Smith
Ranked #5 of 22 Hotels in Fort Smith

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Mansfield
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2013

I would highly recommend this property for several reasons, but I must say that staff sold the deal for me. They went out of there way to correct a mistake on my part. I actually booked the wrong dates and when I spoke with the manager on duty, she let me know what she could do to assist me. Not only did she help me with my error, she was helpful with questions that I had about Lafayette i.e. where to eat and such. My only concern for this property is that it doesn't have an elevator, so if you are a potential customer that may have a disability or perhaps some one who has a difficulty going up one flight of stairs, I would let the front desk know. In my experience, this property will go out of there way to assist you.
I will be staying here with all future visits to the Lafayette area.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson

Alburtis
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2013

Someone assigned to keep the breakfast area full. One guest asked for more coffee and she was told there was not more and thrown 2 packets of instant decaf/ There were 8 packages delivered prior to my arrival. NO ONE could find them despite having the tracking number and the person who signed for the merchandise. They did not look for it beyond the area where they were standing.
Poor maid service. My room had a night stand drawer full of empty snack bags and soda bottles. We asked that they be cleaned the first day....still there when we retuned. The second day we left the drawer opened and they were still there not empty. The third day we took the drawer out of the night stand and put it on the floor... we finally got it cleaned.
Even though the hotel was going through major renovations, the dust was so thick at the breakfast area tables, windowsills and doors and business area and lobby that it made you give second thought to want to eat anything from the makeshift dining area.
Mr Patel did little to correct a bad situation.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Lawton
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2013

We always stay at Baymont Inn and Suites when we come to Fort Smith to see family. We have always thought it was a good value for the money. NOT this time. To be fair, they are renovating the hotel (not the rooms). I mistakenly booked a smoking room and there were no other rooms available. It was so dirty and old! The furniture was peeling the varnish off of it. The shower was the worst! There was MOLD surrounding the entire top of our shower. Not just a little...a lot! They have a coffee pot in the room, but leave only one coffee for the morning. (Oh & one decaf) The room will sleep 4. Really? Finally, there was NO secure side entrance. There wasn't even a handle on the door. Just a whole with tape over it. As a female that came in by myself late on Saturday night, I had to park around the building. I was a little spooked having to enter without any type of security on the entrance. This will be our last stay at this hotel. It is a shame, it always worked out before.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family