“Great for the price”

Baymont Inn & Suites Fort Smith
Ranked #6 of 22 Hotels in Fort Smith
Reviewed June 2, 2013

My wife, kids and I stayed at Baymont for a baseball tournament over Memorial Day weekend last week, and for the money the hotel was great! It wasn't the nicest I've ever stayed in, but it wasn't the most expensive I've ever stayed in either. The rooms were clean, the staff was friendly, the pool was clean and the breakfast was good. We spent a little extra and upgraded to the suite, and with 4 kids it made a HUGE difference for the kids to have their own room, tv and bathroom!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Michael A
There are newer reviews for Baymont Inn & Suites Fort Smith

Reviewed May 17, 2013

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Baymont was a good value for the money. The hotel was clean & quiet and the staff was helpful. The beds were very comfortable and the bedding was nice. The breakfast was nicely presented and a good variety. We stayed for three week-nights, so I can't say what it would be like on a weekend. My only complaint was that the Wi-fi barely worked in my room. When the staff couldn't resolved the problem, they offered me a different room. The Wi-fi worked well in the dining room, so I just used it there.

Room Tip: The hotel is right off the Interstate, so ask for a room that is in the front to avoid highway noise...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Cynthia A, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Fort Smith, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2013

Thank you on behalf of my staff and I

Reviewed April 7, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Reviewed March 22, 2013

I usually don't even consider this chain and this trip convinced me to never consider them again. The rate was VERY attractive, but as the saying goes, you get what you pay for. I paid little and really got less. I have already made my next reservations at the Hampton!!

Room Tip: If you MUST stay here, make sure you get an even numbered room which DOES NOT face the highway, as t...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Ramblinwreck13
Cynthia A, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Fort Smith, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2013

On behalf of my staff and I we aplogize that your stay was not to your standards.
And hope you give us another chance to change your mind.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

Check in was quick. Room was clean and comfy. My only "complaint" is that the blind isn't flush against the window so I could see street lights while trying to sleep. Minor problem that can be fixed with a few thumbtacks next time we stay.

• Stayed: March 2013

With all the choices you have today on behalf of me and my staff we would like to say Thank you

Reviewed March 17, 2013

We rented two rooms (each with two double beds) for $39.20 each directly from the hotel. The total cost per room including tax was $44.79. We were simply passing through and need a basic room for the night. These were typical mid-range hotel rooms ... decent mattresses (my son thought they were too hard) and flat screen televisions. Essentially, they were solid on the basics with no real frills. The beds were small ... so you either need to plan on one person per bed or like to sleep close.

The breakfast was nothing special. Apples, cereal, hard boiled eggs, and various breads for toast. There was a waffle machine.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Cynthia A, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Fort Smith, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2013

On behalf of me and my staff we would like to thank you for chosing us. With all the choices you have today we are greatful and glad you enjoyed your stay.