“Very good Hibachi dinner”

Fuji Japanese Steakhouse
Ranked #48 of 259 Restaurants in Fort Smith
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 17, 2013

We were in Fort Smith with grandchildren for a swim meet and they wanted to go to a Japanese steakhouse. They enjoy the hibachi dinners and this was no exception. The food was excellent and well prepared. The chef did the usual tricks which they enjoyed. A very good experience.

1  Thank DaveG873
There are newer reviews for Fuji Japanese Steakhouse

Reviewed June 14, 2013

I was looking for a light dinner and decided a little sushi would fit the bill. Fuji was nearby and had good reviews so I decided to check it out. Very nice restaurant with friendly service all around. The sushi is fresh and quite tasty which, along with a draft was just the ticket. Limited selection of drafts but enough variety to keep me happy. Definitely a place deserving of a return visit.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

I've been here several times with the wife over the past 3 years, and the food is consistent, the saki is good, the ginger is awesome, and service is "OK". I love sushi, and considering how far inland Ft. Smith is, they do a pretty good job. Granted the color isn't as nice as it would be on the coast, but I think the sushi chefs do a good job and have been consistent in quality each time i have gone. I think the tako sashimi is my favorite (it is cooked by the way). The service could use improvement if you're like me and you extinguish your beer and saki quite rapidly.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

We go here often with family and friends. I've never had bad food or service. Food is delicious. Fried rice is amazing!

1  Thank Megan F
Reviewed April 18, 2013 via mobile

We eat here every chance we get and it is always great. My wife and I are big sushi eaters and we get the Fuji Super Party. Lots of different choices. Staff is great and prices are reasonable. Eat here if you are in town.