“Good Food with Exceptions”

Taliano's Italian Resturant
Ranked #21 of 323 Restaurants in Fort Smith
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The food is very good with the exception of the bread which would have much better if it was a crusty loaf instead of sliced plain loaf.
The service was spotty, had to ask twice for bread and entree arrived warm not hot. Our server was very knowledgeable of the dishes but seemed to be stretched to thin. The excuse for the slow service was they had a large party which means there were understaffed.
Will go back because the food is worth the trip.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (115)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Loved the chicken Piccata! The Italian spinach was delicous. We had wonderful service and all the food was delicious. Will definitely return.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed August 19, 2019

Monthly girls night out at a local Fort Smith restaurant. Bruschetta was excellent. Ordered cannelloni. I didn’t care for it but because It wasn’t an entree that I would normally choose. It was recommended and I envisioned manicotti. That said, all of my friends loved their meals and based on the rest of the food, I’m sure, if I’d ordered correctly, mine would’ve been great, also.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed July 24, 2019

The restaurant is housed in a beautiful historic home so the decor is warm and elegant but quite dated. The food is of decent quality. I just feel like this restaurant needs a bit of modernization in terms of decoration as well as cooking. What does NOT need change and is perfect now is the service provided by the waitstaff.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed July 20, 2019 via mobile

We had the most wonderful time and food at this place! We ordered the Ravioli for the appetizer and it was so full of flavor. My husband order a seafood pasta with crab meat, scallops etc and he complimented the sauce multiple times. I had the shrimp scampi and it had a great garlic butter sauce. Our waitress was a delight! (Wish I could remember her name) We both loved the decor and the music just set the atmosphere. We will definitely be back every trip through Fort Smith! Thanks for a wonderful evening TALIANO’S!! ♥️

Date of visit: July 2019