“Eat up!”

Furr's Fresh Buffet
Ranked #64 of 261 Restaurants in Fort Smith
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 8, 2012

This is one of my brother-in-law's favorite places to eat when he comes to town. They offer a wide variety of standard buffet foods. I can always find something. The pie selection is considerable. I think it's kind of pricey, but Brother doesn't seem to mind. The senior discount is for 60+.

3  Thank auntiego

Reviewed August 17, 2012

Great selection of food. Great tasting. Very clean, also has hand sanitizer for you use. Friendly atmosphere.

4  Thank Shariz
Reviewed July 27, 2012 via mobile

Have heard about Furrs never tried it. Very well done, friendly folks, good food and staff very attentive to customers and food. Could not make it to the dessert bar, next time will have to start with dessert.

4  Thank Toledobenders
Reviewed July 10, 2012

The food that was supposed to be hot was cold the first time we went and a potato salad looked like it had been there for several days. I was afraid to eat it. We thought maybe it was an off day so we gave it a second chance a few months later and had the same experience. I won't be giving it a third try! There is another restaraunt down the way with a much larger selection on their buffet and I am not afraid I am going to get food poisoning when I eat there!

Reviewed July 9, 2012

We love Furr's because food is fresh and very pretty. It's usually our first choice to eat and senior discount is available between 1:00 and 4:00 each day.

3  Thank jaboodi