“GOOD FOOD, GOOD SERVICE”

Ed Walker's Drive-In
Ranked #18 of 259 Restaurants in Fort Smith
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“GOOD FOOD, GOOD SERVICE”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

I had the French dip and my wife had a spicy chicken sandwich. Both were very good, service was great. Onion rings were very good. Would go back again to try more menu items. Great desert selection.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank K9SONTHELOOSE

Van Buren, Arkansas
“I love this place”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Been eating here since 96. A classic drive in with a twist. drive in type food, definitely a University of Arkansas lovers dream that has been around for ever. Just a frendly fun place to eat aand relax.

• Visited October 2013
Dallas, Texas, United States
“Good Ambiance, food was good, fried pickles a bit greasy”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

We picked this restaurant on our vacation to Fort Smith, AR. We wanted to go somewhere different and had heard their food was good. It is a bit rustic, can definitely tell it has been around for a long time (which is partly what brought us here). The kids wanted to sit in one of those big red bench like seats. They thought the Jukebox was real cool as well.

The waitress was real nice, and the food was good. We ordered the fried pickles as an appetizer, the top part of the basket was good, but when you got to the middle and then the bottom they were very greasy. My wife ordered the French Dip and said she really enjoyed it. The kids and myself had burgers and they were fine,

For a family of 4, we ended up paying just under $50.00, which is about what we expected. Overall not a bad place to eat, if you are looking for something that is a bit different and not a part of a regular food chain. Just be warned if you are on a diet or trying to eat healthy, this may not be your place.

• Visited May 2013
La Quinta, California
“Razorback Burger Rocks!”
Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

A classic throwback place to have some great All American food the way it was and how all should try to be now. Had the Razorback burger and onion rings that were just fantastic. Would give it 5 stars except for some weird thing going on with the soft drinks: the place is red & white top to bottom and has Coca-Cola decor all over the place, but then they put Pepsi in your Coke cup. What gives? LOL

Visited July 2013
Fort Smith, Arkansas
“Inconsistent food quality”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

I've ate here many times because I am a huge "burger and beer" kind of person. I also love roast beef french dips. I really love this place and the decor; it has the old 50's drive in feel and has been around for a long time. The biggest problem here is inconsistent food quality, of the 3 french dips (which they claim to be famous) I've had scalding hot dipping sauce and over dried, chewy meat in the sandwich twice, and the third was almost as bad. 3 shots and your out. My wife, on the other hand, has always enjoyed her sandwich.

Visited March 2013