“Always amazing!”

Emmy's German Restaurant
Ranked #47 of 259 Restaurants in Fort Smith
Cuisines: German, European
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Fort Smith, Arkansas
“Always amazing!”
Reviewed December 3, 2012

Great atmosphere, delicious food and fair prices. This truly is the only fine dining experience offered in the Fort Smith area, but they also manage to make it family oriented and relaxed for a regular night out! They offer a sunday brunch uring winter months that is to die for.

• Visited December 2012

Fort Smith, Arkansas
“Delicious!”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

Attended a catered lunch event there recently (they are not open for lunch to the public, but you can cater business/family event there) and it was delicious! The food was well organized and very tasty.
The salad was fresh and there was a good variety of toppings for it. The rolls were great, and the desserts had me going back twice!!

• Visited November 2012
kentucky USA
“The worst tasting Wienerschnitzel I have ever eaten in my entire life.”
Reviewed October 16, 2012

Wonderful atmosphere
Fantastc service.
Cleanest restaurant ever
Authentic Muslc......
BUT.......The absolute worst tasting Wienerschnitzel I have ever eaten in my life. Being Astrian myself and having eaten Wienerschnitzel my entire life at home and at some of the finest Austrian and German restaurants from Vienna to Munich i know Wienerschnitzel. I ordered the Veal mot the Pork. What was delivered was horrid with the most sickening taste. Truly this could not have been Veal. I dont have a clue what it was. It breaks my heart to write this review but the truth needs to be told.
The roasted potatoes were outstanding along with the pumpernickel rolls which were scrumptuous.
How disappointed this Wiener was with the Schnitzel.

1 Thank ronandlane
Mulberry, Arkansas
“Not as good as when Emmy own it.”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

Took my parents there for thier anniversary. They had always loved Emmy's at the old location and owned by Emmy (as I did). But we were very disappionted in the food.

• Visited October 2011
El Dorado, Arkansas
“Not as good as grandma's but still very good!”
Reviewed August 6, 2012

I liked the intimacy of dining, the piano player, the paced courses being served. From beginning to end we were there a little over 2 hours. We loved it. I had Rouladen (which is one of my favorite German dishes). Our server was very professional and kind. I would recommend this place to anyone who loves German cooking, romantic atmosphere that feels like home.

Visited August 2012