“Very impressive hotel!”

Comfort Inn & Suites - Fort Smith
Ranked #10 of 23 Hotels in Fort Smith
Reviewed August 9, 2010

I was a bit leary about staying in a Best Western since I have not had the best luck staying in this chain in the past, but this made me completely change my opinion of this chain. The rooms were extremely clean, the beds were comfortable, and the staff were very helpful. It almost seemed as if no one had ever stayed in our room previously. If I am ever in the area again, I will definitely stay in this hotel. I highly recommend it to anyone who needs a hotel in the Fort Smith area.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank aebase

Reviewed August 9, 2010

We stayed two nights and although I did not spend much time in the hotel, I can say that this is a very nice property. All of the public areas and the room were very clean. Check in/out was quick and the staff was very courteous. The room (had a standard with a king bed) had a flat screen TV and down comforter and pillows making the bed extremely comfortable. We did work out in the gym and the breakfast was very nice. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Chris E
Reviewed July 7, 2010

As a frequent business traveler, I often check in and just want to "get through the night" and get home. Upon checking in to the Best Western in Ft. Smith, AR, I was more than pleseantly surprised!!
The decor was delightful, the room was so much more than I expected and all of the associates who worked at this property were so inviting and gracious!
Then, on top of all of those nice amenities, the mattress on the bed was amazing. I rarely sleep well and I don't even think I moved during my great night of rest.
It is obvious that the owners of this property went all out and they deserve major applause for their efforts to make my night there a wonderful stay. Thanks and best wishes. I will be back every time I am in the area!!! Emily Thompson

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank emilythompson52
Reviewed June 28, 2010

This was probably the nicest place I have ever stayed in-rooms huge, great beds, flat screen t.v.'s. Clean beautifully decorated, loads of plug in for you cell phones and such. Would recommend to anybody for any occasion they may be in Fort Smith. Front desk lady was great and the girl who did the breakfast was super. Just a wonderful experience. We were sad we didn't have more time to actually spend in the room!!! :)

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank Tootsie1969
Reviewed June 11, 2010

I was married and this is where we chose to stay for the weekend. Ultimately, the bridal party, family and friends all stayed and we all loved it. The hotel is beautiful and the service incredible. The beds were also wonderful. Overall, it is extremely nice and not what you would see from a typical Best Western.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank MrsL0
Reviewed June 8, 2010

Best in Fort Smith, Arkansas. We stayed here after seeing The Wm. Clinton Library in Little Rock, Ar. Comfortable and clean.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Suzie038
Reviewed March 16, 2010

I travel often and I have been to Fort Smith a lot. I have stayed at La Quinta and Hampton Inn, both fine hotels but the Best Western has been the best so far.

The second you walk in you can smell the fresh smell of Brand New! The colors are very nice and the Staff is stupendous. The guy that checked me in was also the guy who checked me out. He was very nice, and always carried a smile on his face. He made me feel very welcome, its not like other hotels where people are nice but you know they are doing it because they have to and not because they want to. This gentleman was genuinely nice, happy and very kind.
I stayed in a King room and it had a 32 inch Widescreen Tv, not something you see everyday in hotels, and it also had a mini fridge and microwave. The room had plenty of space. One thing I did not like was the lighting, I felt like the room needed some more light, but they are a "Going Green" hotel or so I was told by the nice gentleman when I was checking in.
The breakfast is very nice. It comes included in your rate and it includes, eggs, sausage, biscuites and waffles! They had a lot of other things and the girl who works the breakfast was very nice and kind.
The location of the Hotel is GREAT! Everything is on the same street, Restaurants, Mall, Hospital, Bars..EVERYTHING!
Needless to say I am very glad that I decided to take my chances on this brand new hotel, rather than staying at the Hampton Inn where I usually stayed at. Like I said before the Front desk staff is very very nice I just love walking into a hotel and being greeted as soon I as I step foot inside. No doubt on my mind I will be back. And I say that if your looking for a place to stay in Fort Smmith DONT THINK TWICE! Stay at the Best Western Fort Smith.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business