“The Best there is” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #8 of 22 Hotels in Fort Smith
Pikeville, Kentucky
“The Best there is”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2014 via mobile

When I come here it is for a week at a time. This is the only place I have stayed and the only place I plan on staying at. My room was huge thanks to being a rewards member. There are numerous big name restaurants that are very close. The road is a little tricky to get on due to traffic in the evenings but the hotel is well worth it. Everything about it is perfect. Also has Awesome Staff.

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Lisa W, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites - Fort Smith, responded to this review, January 15, 2014
Dear KG2314,

Thank you so much for your loyalty to our brand! Please know that it's guest like you that continue to motivate us as a team to consistently work on putting the “H” in Hospitality. I will share your enthusiastic reply with our entire staff! From all of us, thank you!

Yours In Hospitality,

Desiree Arizmendi

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Rogers, Arkansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

I cannot say enough about this hotel. Not only are the rooms very comfortable, but the service is second to none - Desiree and her staff go above and beyond to make you feel at home! I said it before and I will say it again, when you arrive you are at home. I have stayed in a number of higher priced hotels and many times have felt like the staff look down their nose at you. Why not get a superior room, awesome staff and unbeatable price. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

Room Tip: I have never had a bad room. WiFi is always good in any rooms - I have stayed on all floors.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Desiree A, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites - Fort Smith, responded to this review, February 12, 2014
Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We truly appreciate you and your business. Hope to see you again soon!
Georgetown, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2013

Reservations were ready as requested, two rooms as close together as possible. Our family arrived in separate cars, and all were accommodated immediately in adjoining rooms. The staff was friendly and helpful with dinner recommendations; the beds were great; and breakfast menu selection was better than usual. The hostess accommodated not only families but a large sports team (well-behaved and big appetites) with ease. Our only suggestion would be less-fat pillows. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Lisa W, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites - Fort Smith, responded to this review, January 2, 2014
Dear Ms. Helen J,

Thank you so much for taking time from your day to share your positive feedback! Our team takes pride in providing exceptional service. I'll be sure to share your experience with my staff!

If you and your family are in town again, please be sure to include us! Have a blessed New Year!

Most Sincerely,

Comfort Inn & Suites
6500 Rogers Avenue
Fort Smith, Arkansas 72903
479.434.5400
Newark, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2013

Highly recommend this hotel. Exceptional service, friendly staff, ultra-clean modern non-smoking rooms, and the most comfortable beds I've ever had the pleasure to sleep in. Definitely want to find out what beds they use because I want one for my home! Didn't have a reservation, and, on a weekday, they only had three suites available...with the quality of this hotel, it's no surprise that it was almost sold out and I'm extremely happy with the value we received for the price paid.

Room Tip: The suites are worth the price
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank dudemom4ever
Lisa W, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites - Fort Smith, responded to this review, December 16, 2013
Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We value you and your opinion and appreciate you taking the time to post a review. Hope to see you again soon:)
New Mexico
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2013

From the minute I arrive until I left days later I felt pampered. Every employee I encountered greeted me with a smile and their full attention. And I agree with other posts. The room was spotless and the bed better than my bed at home. My only complaint was the noisy older heater/ air conditioner. But, it worked.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Lisa W, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites - Fort Smith, responded to this review, November 26, 2013
Dear Canyongeezer,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and others! It is our goal to make each of our guests feel welcome and appreciated. On behalf of our entire staff we thank you for recognizing our attention to detail and hospitality. If your travels ever bring you through our hometown of Fort Smith, we hope that you will make it point to stay with us!

Most Sincerely,

Rockwall, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2013

Spent two days with a group of 44 adults. I doubt that there is another hotel of this size and caliber that has any better rooms and amenities than CI&S- Fort Smith. I know that no hotel of any size and caliber has any better service and concern for its guests. The entire staff, including the owner and general manager, went far beyond our expectations to provide us with the best two day stay we have had at any hotel over the past ten years. The clean rooms and breakfasts (no canned biscuits or gravy) were very good, but the personal service and attention, to even the smallest needs of our group, was great. I can’t imagine anyone not enjoying their stay at the CI& S-Ft S. I would highly recommend it to the solo traveler or the large group. (I don't review every hotel we stay in. CI&S-Ft S is worth recommending to other travelers.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Lisa W, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites - Fort Smith, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
Thank you so much for the kindest review. It was our pleasure to host you and your group! We truly strive to give our guest great customer service and we appreciate the recognition you’ve given us. I'll be sure to share your wonderful review with the staff. Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again soon!
Dallas, TX
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2013

We stayed in a queen suite and it was roomy and comfortable. The breakfast and room were great too. Convenient location and very clean facility. The only issue we had was that it isn't situated near a traffic light and you have to be patient to turn left/west out of the parking lot.

• Stayed October 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Lisa W, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites - Fort Smith, responded to this review, October 24, 2013
Good Morning rkeDalla_Texas,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience. We value our guests responses and I'm delighted to have the opportunity to share this with our team. We hope that you will visit us again real soon, where our cookies are always warm and our staff is waiting to greet you with a smile!
We truly appreciate your business!