Comfort Inn & Suites - Fort Smith
$109
$81
Travelocity
$76
Residence Inn Fort Smith(Fort Smith)
$84
Quality Inn(Fort Smith)(Great Value!)
$68
All reviewsbuffalo wild wingschoice hotelsrogers avefront deskteenage sonsausageplace to stayroom was cleanbusy roadhave stayed here several timesexcellent staybusiness centerqueen suitechecking inwould definitely stay here againlate checkbreakfast staff
Reviewed September 3, 2012

Read TripAdvisor before selecting this hotel and everything that's mentioned is what we experienced. Clean hotel, friendly staff, great breakfast. Our king room was large, had a chair and otterman which was great for reading/relaxing; decorated in warm colors. Bath was a good size too.

Room Tip: Room location...I would suggest asking for a room that's away from Roger's Ave - not really noisy, although did hear some traffic.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Carly T, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites - Fort Smith, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2012

We really appreciate our guests who take the time to post reviews on Tripadvisor. Thank you so much! I am so glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again in the future! Have a great day!

Reviewed August 31, 2012

I've recently had the privlage to stay at this hotel and I can honestly say, it this is one of the absolute best hotels I have ever stayed at. I have traveled any years with my job and stayed at 5 star hotels and this hotel is right up there with them!!!! It is a VERY clean hotel and that is very evident every where you look. The staff pays great attention to every detail, and not only to the hotel property itself, but to each and every guest!!! Rarely have I found a hotel staff as friendly and eager to make my stay the best it could possibly be. The aminties they offer are excellant!!! I will be staying at this hotel any time I am in the Fort Smith area!!!!!! It is a wonderful "home away from home"!!!!!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business

Thank you so much for taking the time to post such a wonderful review about your experience at our hotel!! We are constantly striving to make improvements to 'wow' our guests and I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you during your next trip to the Fort Smith area! Have a fabulous day!

Reviewed July 31, 2012

We stayed here on our cross country trip...new hotel, bed was very comfortable, and a great breakfast that included eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy! The hotel laundry room was clean and secure with two machines for efficiency. Our room was spacious with two queen beds and a flat screen tv. There was a bit of garbage under the tv console and a hair tie (yuck) that housekeeping missed, but overall, the bathroom was very clean and all the bedding was freshly laundered. (no bedspreads that leave you wondering when they were last cleaned!) overall, an excellent stay.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Traveltina99
Carly T, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites - Fort Smith, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review about your stay at our hotel. My apologies that even a bit of garbage was found in your room. I appreciate your comments and will use this as an opportunity to make improvements. Excellence in all areas of guest satisfaction is always our goal. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay and hope that all your stays during your cross country trip will be enjoyable. Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed July 20, 2012

Just checked in a lil while ago. Ive stayed in choice hotel before, so i knew what to expect. I came to trip advisor before coming to sFort Smith to get information and real reviews from guests about the best place to stay
Comfort inn and suites had great reviews so i decided to book here. The reviews are accurate. I booked a non smoking king room! It is very, very nice. Modern and exceptionally clean. This is far more than i expected from a comfort inn. The front desk staff is pleasant and very polite. This is only the first night, so ill update later. Thus far, im very very pleased

• Stayed: July 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review about our hotel! I know you posted this shortly after checking in and I hope we were able to impress you throughout your stay. We value your thoughts and comments and appreciate your business. Hope all your stays are great and that we see you again should your travels bring you back to the area. Have a great day!

Reviewed July 19, 2012

we stayed here in july and it was by far the best hotel i have stayed inn .I always stay at choice hotels the people were great the food was the best i have ever had at a choice hotel and i have stayed in abouit 24 this year .very good pool too I would recomend it to any one It is in the middle of all the resturants you could ever want .The manager is carly and she will make you feel right at home

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Carly T, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites - Fort Smith, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2012

cookieman123;

Thank you so much for your compliments of myself, our staff and our hotel. It was a pleasure serving you! We appreciate your loyalty to the Choice Hotels family and we're so glad you choose to stay with us and post such a wonderful review. May all your stays be great and thank you again. Have a wonderful weekend!