“Beautiful Hotel, Very Clean, Very Friendly Staff”

Homewood Suites Fort Smith
Ranked #2 of 22 Hotels in Fort Smith
Branson, Missouri
“Beautiful Hotel, Very Clean, Very Friendly Staff”
Reviewed October 31, 2012

Gorgeous hotel! Kept Super Clean by the Housekeeping staff, ALL OVER- NOT just in the rooms! Didn't see one speck of dust, anywhere! I had just arrived from a very long drive- hours and hours, was tired and wanted a nice comfortable room, and a pleasant Front Desk Greeting person. I sure received all of that and more!: Ashton was on night shift. She was very nice and pleasant! Ashton personally brought a cart to the back entranceway so that by the time I drove around there, it was waiting for me! (There was another person covering her at the front desk, so she could do this.) This allowed me to unload my luggage closer to my room, instead of having to take a longer route by unloading it through the front lobby. Courtney, on days, is also very nice and pleasant, very cheerful, like Ashton! Julie: Housekeeper on 4th floor, was Excellent! Very friendly and made the room look absolutely beautiful!!! The hallwayus and elevators are spotless! Pam Scheurer, the hotel manager was very helpful to any of my needs. When I commented on Julie's beautiful room and very friendly personality, she told me that all of the housekeepers are like that and take pride in each of their sections! This is a "model" hotel, an example of a fine running operation!

Room Tip: The room space of the King size bedroom is actually smaller than the larger 2 double bedroom suites...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank TeaPartyPatriot

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Washington, North Carolina
Reviewed October 31, 2012

I traveled to Ft. Smith to attend my fiance's family reunion in Shady Point, OK. I'm sure that I could have found a hotel closer to the event, but I am certainly glad that I stayed here.

As a manager at a different Hilton-brand hotel, I tend to be a bit more critical when I stay at hotels. I guess it's my experience doing inspections. That being said, there was nothing out of place in this room. It was very clean and everything was in good repair. We did have problems getting the DVD to work sometime around 9:00pm. I was surprised to find that, at that time of night, there was a maintenance staff member on site. He came up to the room and gave us a new DVD player. I was very pleased with this level of service.

Homewood Suites does offer a nice breakfast in the morning. It was more than adequate for the two of us. They do also offer a Welcome Home Reception during weekday afternoons. We were unable to partake of this service, but the meal guide on the refrigerator made it sound wonderful.

The fitness room was very nice and had a variety of machines. We were both able to get a decent workout. The pool was also lovely. They did have a nice business center available as well, although we did not have a need for it.

In all, the entire property looked well-maintained. If I were to travel to Ft. Smith again, I would certainly stay here.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed October 28, 2012

This was my favorite hotel on a 10 day road trip. The hotel was easy to find, beautiful, clean, and quiet with a friendly staff. We arrived in time for the complimentary wine and cheese/crackers which was a pleasant way to begin our stay. They provided a free dinner of pasta, salad, rolls and cookies. The dinner was not as extensive as a Drury hotel but it was delicious and adequate. The complimentary breakfast was also excellent. The price paid was very reasonable especially considering all of the amenities. I would definitely stay here again when in the area and I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Madison, Wisconsin
Reviewed August 26, 2012

I've stayed at Homewood suites in other cities before, but this particular hotel was the nicest of any I've visited by far. It's brand new for one thing and well cared for as well. The lobby, the grounds, the rooms all surpassed my expectations and hopes. I particularly like a well lit parking lot (for safety of my vehicle and family) and this parking lot has plenty of stalls and it is very well lit. Front desk check in was a breeze. There is a very nice 24 hour business center located on the first floor with 2 computers, a fax and a printer. The suite I stayed in was spacious, very clean and extremely comfortable. The bed is huge and made for a restful nights sleep. I highly recommend staying at this hotel.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank gadgetguy63
Kansas City, Missouri
Reviewed August 23, 2012

My husband works for this hotel chain, we try to stay @ a Homewood if we can, this property did not disappoint, clean,nice decor, friendly staff, food was good, if you are traveling thru Ft.Smith, stay here!

Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Little Rock, Arkansas
Reviewed August 22, 2012

Rooms were very nice and breakfast and dinner were wonderful, Quiet clean and professional. Stayed four nights and service was very good. Look forward to staying there again. I would highly recommend this Ft Smith hotel

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank John N
Arkansas
Reviewed August 13, 2012

We visited Fort Smith, AR for a tennis tournament being held at the Fianna Country Club. This was our first stay at this property and it did not disappoint. We arrived quite early and didn't expect to be able to check in, however to our delight the front desk took care of us and we were in our room in a splash. It was a King Suite with a full kitchenette to boot. The room was nice and comfortable and immaculate cleaned.

The dishes, silverware, and cookware was a wonderful treat. Fullsize refrigerator was awaesome! The bed was comfortable and even the pullout sofa was comfortable. We absolutely enjoyed our stay and another plus was the dual temp for each room.

This hotel is perfect for a weekend getaway and it gives you the option to prepare a meal if you like. It's close to Rogers Avenue which is the central hub for almost everything including the mall and all eating locations.

In the evening we relaxed by taking a dip in the indoor pool which was great and the next morning breakfast was well appointed in the lounge area. The breakfast hostess was very nice and attentive to every detail. She made sure everything stayed full and she cleaned up immediately after a big rush.

Overall this hotel to us was definitely worth the money and we would definitely stay again when in the area. Hilton doesn't disappoint with the Homewood Suites. This will definitely be a hotel we search for on future travels.

Room Tip: First floor were great! We were right across from the pool and fitness area. And just down from the...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family