“Slightly off the beaten path.”
Review of Green Papaya

Green Papaya
Ranked #5 of 267 Restaurants in Fort Smith
Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 16, 2012 via mobile

At least it was for me. This was my first trip to Ft. Smith and I was away from the main roads and it was night. But I trust my fellow posters on Tripadvisor and they lead me to a great place. It's in a very nicely converted Dairy Queen just off the neighborhood called Fiana Hills.The place is clean and sharply decorated. I had the shrimp spring rolls to start. They were large and fresh, served with a peanut sauce. You could split these easily with another person. For my main. I had the Pho. Very enjoyable as well. My waitress was friendly and attentive never leaving me in need of anything. I would return in a heart beat. Give it a try.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

Service can be a little slow, but the food is excellent, fresh and consistent. Enjoy it every time I go, and I often recommend everything except the yellow bean crepes. Authentic Vietnamese and love the grilled chicken in the chicken pho

Reviewed September 27, 2012 via mobile

We stopped here on our way to kansas city because of the great reviews. We were not dissappointed at all. Service was great except some arguing by staff in kitchen. It made us laugh but others seemed weirded out by it. Food was exceptional and affordable. Vegetarian menu ample as well as meat items for my hubby. If we are ever in the area again we will make a stop for sure.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Our server was horrible, multiple people around were servered prior to us, and only when we asked did she advise that she messed up our order.
Food was good, far from great. Possibly great for Arkansas.

Reviewed September 8, 2012

This is a very good Vietnamese restaurant. Portions are generous and food and atmosphere are good. While it's in an old Dairy Queen building, they have made the inside very nice. My daughter and her husband make a point of eating here when they come to town.