Candlewood Suites Fort Smith
$72
ComfortInn
Quality Inn(Fort Smith)(Great Value!)
$64
Courtyard
$72
$89
Agoda.com
All reviewsfree laundryfront deskreward nightan extended stay hotelchildren runningthe ice makertoaster ovendunkin donuts next doorregular sizespecial arearestaurants and grocery storesa couple timeslike coming hometexas roadhousethese folkssmall kitchengreat place to stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 21, 2011

For a work assignment, I had to spend a LOT of time in Fort Smith (AR). From Sept 2010 through June 2011, I stayed at the Candlewood Suites during the week (home on weekends). From the beginning, the staff was friendly, respectful and helpful. The rooms were always clean and well maintained. The longer I stayed, the better I got to know the staff. They were great to make recommendations in the area and add those special touches to make a traveller feel more "at home". I'm on different assignments now. But I have yet to find a place with more value and staff that comes close to Candlewood.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
CandlewoodSuitesFS, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites Fort Smith, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2011

Thank you for your positive review of your stay, It was always a pleasure to see your smile walk through our doors. We miss you and hope that you have nothing but good stays wherever you go.
Please know we appreicated you staying with us, but most of all we appreciated your friendship.

Reviewed May 13, 2011

We stayed at two Candlewood hotels over the Easter holidays and I'm so impressed with the Fort Smith location that I have to tell everyone. It was a truly great experience. I think their slogan is something about comfort and we were very impressed with the sweet southern hospitality and eagerness to please.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 18, 2011

The only down side of my visit was the coffee served in the loby, The general manager went over and beyond to welcome me and others to his "home" with warm and open arms. Great value, great rooms and above all great personnel.

Room Tip: No tip needed, all rooms are the best.
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed April 17, 2011

This hotel is located a couple blocks off Rogers Avenue. Everything was very nice, but my absolute favorite amenity was the deal they had with the local fitness center. As a hotel guest, you can use the top notch fitness center for free. In addition, the staff was very friendly, even offering to drive me to the fitness center one morning when I was without a vehicle.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed November 5, 2010

I hate to say it but I was not entirely happy with my stay here. The room is much smaller than it looked in photos. The bed was queen size instead of king. There is what seems to be a full kitchen but no oven if you wanted to bake a pizza or something. All of these things are not too big of a deal but the noise is what really made me unhappy. There was a person across the hall with a yappy dog that barked if it heard a pin drop. When the staff received my complaint, they informed me the person stayed long term and made it clear to me that she was more important than me during my 4 day stay. There was nothing they could to ensure that the yappy dog didn't keep me up all night. Fortunately, when there wasn't any noise in the hall, the dog quieted down but on several occasions, I heard someone yelling at the dog to "shut up". I have four dogs of my own but found a babysitter for them because I felt the non refundable pet fee was ridiculously high. This really made my stay frustrating and I wish the management had given me the same consideration as a short term stay (5 days). Lastly, the temperature in the room was very hard to regulate. Either hot or cold, take your pick, never actually comfortable.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business