“Average, but unorganized”

Got a photo?
Add it.
KFC
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Like the Long John Silver's & KFC combined to give a larger menu choice but have only a few complaints about this particular KFC. Dining area has a tendency to be chilly no matter where you sit. This seems to be one of the only KFC's that we ever go to that you can walk in early or late and they are out of some type of chicken. Usually original recipe! I don't get it, but then I guess its just a bit of disorganization. Sometimes they give a set time for more to be ready. Which I understand. But, I have even been told they are out completely. I just don't get it. After all isn't that what KFC is all about? Chicken?! If its a matter of preparing batter or things the day before I would figure they would have the whole inventory thing figured out--as long as this store has been here. I'm Just completely baffled at being told , "Oh, we are out of chicken." Then why are you open still? But, when they have chicken it just as good as any other KFC as far as taste & quality.