“Loved the grilled veggies!!”

Sharky's Pub and Grub
Ranked #4 of 31 Restaurants in Fort Scott
Cuisines: Bar
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 30, 2014

My daughter and I were there on a Friday evening, so it was pretty crowded and a little on the noisy side. Service wasn't bad, although I think our server must have been new at his job. He wasn't able to answer our question about the side orders and seemed confused by our drink order. He seemed to spend a lot of time back by the kitchen window, conversing with the workers back there. We had to flag down a different waitress twice when we needed something. Food was great though! I can highly recommend the smoked French dip!! Will definitely eat there again if I'm in the area.

Reviewed July 7, 2014

Food was great and the sevice was good. Only thing I didnt like was no dark beer lol. The second dinner was was not as good their stakes are not very good and the srvice was not as good this time.

Reviewed July 1, 2014

I have dined at Sharkey's several times and have enjoyed everything I've ordered. I LOVE the grilled veggies and get them every time. They have good wings, sandwiches, salads and wraps as well as entrees. There are daily specials and the prices are reasonable. The pub is located in downtown Fort Scott and I highly recommend it if visiting and touring the historic Fort.

Reviewed June 5, 2014

Stopped in here just to see what it was like. We had gone to the Fort on a cool day and wanted to get a drink to warm us up. The building is an old downtown building and really cool design-wise. We sat by the front of the building and they were fairly full for a mid-afternoon on a Saturday. Drinks are average. We didn't order any food as we had already eaten. But when we are back in Fort Scott we will definitely stop in again!

Reviewed May 13, 2014

The food was fine, the atmosphere typical of a sports bar (flat screen TV's everywhere) A small town feel in a small town (and I mean that as a complement). Server was eager to please. Prices very reasonable. Typical sports bar menu.

1  Thank Vandal72