“Great Pub”

Cuisines: Bar
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed April 2, 2014

This is a hopping pub down town. We were there on a Thursday night and the place was packed. The food was good and reasonably priced and the beer was cheap. Wait staff was friendly and attentive.

Reviewed March 9, 2014

moderate prices, daily specials, this is a bar but children are welcome to dine, varied menu, service pretty good

Reviewed March 1, 2014

Great variety, value, and food quality. Very good service. But beware the menu items with jalapenos. Obviously they can be left off, but the kitchen gets a bit too generous with the little green things.

Reviewed January 27, 2014

Excellent food, lots of options and great atmosphere!! Especially nice to be able to dine in the middle of a Sunday afternoon! Will return with the rest of the family!

Reviewed September 29, 2013

Stop in to catch the noon football game. Got there about a half hour early and was greeted with smiles. I ask which of the many televisions would have the game I was looking for and was quickly given several options. I chose to set at the bar. They had quite a few beers on tap and must have had a pretty good selection of bottles as they had my preferred brand. Most don't these days.

I started of with chips and salsa. When it arrived I was pleasantly surprised at the huge tray of chips. I still had half of the chips left when I ran out of salsa. The bartender noticed and quickly brought me another bowl without additional charge. Both salsa and chips were very good.

At halftime I ordered a french dip and fries. Only took about 10 minutes to get it and it was GREAT!! Probably the best one I have ever had! It was a very good size but even though I was stuffed I almost ordered another. It was that good.

It was really a great visit. The food was great at a reasonable price. The staff was efficient and very friendly.

Thanks Sharkey's!! I'll be back.