“Great Place to Eat!”

Sharky's Pub and Grub
Ranked #4 of 31 Restaurants in Fort Scott
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
lancaster, california
“Great Place to Eat!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2013

Good variety of menu choices. Fair pricing. Good service. Comfortable seating. Open late. Helpful waitresses.

Visited May 2013

Schererville, Indiana
“Out of No Where”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2013

On a recent business trip to Pleasanton, Ks, my colleague and I drove to Ft. Scott to get a late lunch before returning to our hotel in Emporia, Ks. We went to one steak house that was closed apparently due to lack of business. Anyway, I drove around and saw this restaurant hidden in the middle of the block. My colleague and I decided to eat there. A very pleasant surprise was the Irish Pub motif inside. The young staff was extremely pleasant and friendly. The food was outstanding and priced very reasonably.
I had another ocassion this past week to revist this restaurant with another colleague. We encountered the same great experience.
I highly recommend this restaurant when in the Ft. Scott, Ks area.

• Visited March 2013
Farlington, KS
“...don't know why I keep going back”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2013

Service was once again poor and they still can't manage to cook steak to order. Since this restaurant/bar changed hands we have yet to have a single meal prepared correctly.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank DMII
Pittsburg, Kansas
“Just there once”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2013

I really liked the pub atmosphere. The staff was fun and food was tasty too. Just relax and enjoy yourself.

Bentonville, Arkansas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Overpriced, mediocre food, bad service, and even worse owners”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2012

Ate at this place with my family the night of November 10th before the Luke Bryan and Jason Aldean concert in Fort Scott. Took 45 minutes to get our food which was mediocre at best, but honestly probably what I expected for a bar. The owners were helping out and I didn't think anything of it at the time. Afterwards we went to Memorial Hall for the concert and the owners, along with a group of their friends, happened to be sitting in the row behind us. They were already well intoxicated when they arrived and continued to drink heavily throughout the concert. Twice they spilled their beer on us (once on my 11 year old son) and then made smart comments to us when we turned to see what was going on. They used profanity very loudly throughout the night. Very beligerant people and a real great representation for the City of Fort Scott. I won't give these people another penny of my money.

• Visited November 2012