“Ghosts, ghosts, ghosts!”

Savannah Tours - Ghost Tours
Ranked #75 of 146 Tours in Savannah
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Welcome to the Sorrel Weed House Ghost Hunters Tour! This is a House and Savannah Walking tour based on the TAPS investigation at the Sorrel Weed house. Spend 1 hour inside one of the most haunted homes in the USA, then take a 1 hour Haunted Savannah Ghost Walk through the squares & by the Colonial Park Cemetery.
Reviewed May 7, 2013

The walking ghost tour started at 11:00 p.m. and ended at 1:00 a.m. The stories are too numerous to tell, but there were plenty and our guide did a marvelous job of making the stories come to life, No children were allowed on the 11 o'clock tour, which is good as they might be afraid. The only thing I didn't like is that the cemetery locks it's gates at night so we couldn't go in...we just walked along the fence as the guide was telling us about the ghosts in there.

5  Thank jbob222

Reviewed April 7, 2013

great tour me and my wife was the only one on the tour vary scary ,felt somthing tug on my jacket scared the crap out of me

3  Thank 59scottm59
Reviewed March 6, 2013

Great time! We will definitely return. The tour guide was knowledgable and sweet. The price was a bit high, however, it was an experience that is unique and you won't have the opportunity to do elsewhere. The house was also featured on ghost hunters and the tour begins with an informative video and tour of the house. Very neat!

2  Thank Lexyperry349
Reviewed November 1, 2012

It you AAA you get a discount. I love walking in Savannah but it is hard to hear the tour guide that is why I give this 3 stars.

1  Thank Nancy M
Reviewed August 3, 2012 via mobile

Normally, I check tripadvisor before doing something like this. We were in a pinch bc our carriage tour was cancelled due to rain. Many recommended ghost tours were booked up. This one was recommended by our waitress. It was awful! A complete waste of time and money. Oh, you don't walk anywhere accept in the house!!!!