“Food is mediocre but the wait takes forever”

McDonough's Restaurant & Lounge
Ranked #236 of 897 Restaurants in Savannah
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed September 20, 2012

It's a great bar, but the galley kitchen can't handle the load. The upstairs restaurant runs out of the same downstairs kitchen but with a different menu which is both highly overpriced and a lengthy wait.

Reviewed September 19, 2012

They have lunch special and some good coffee. I did like the newspaper available for guest and they have clean restrooms. Staff was friendly and nice variety on the menu. I would visit again

Reviewed September 10, 2012

I'm a vegetarian. I hate all McDonalds as there is nothing I can eat! Sure I can get a salad without the meat but I'm still paying the same price. And there veggies are gross and super sprayed with pesticides anyway.

2  Thank Melanie Grace P
Reviewed September 1, 2012

I came in with my husband and we went up to Billys Place...the owner..Billy Lee proceeded to offer me money for sex while my husband was in the bathroom. I was so offended and taken back. I also witnessed him abusing his employees verbally and was so taken back that i cant believe I ever stepped foot in this establishment. I warn anyone visiting Billys Place that you will be sexually assaulted and see employees verbally abused.

5  Thank Jeremy P
Reviewed August 31, 2012

Had a good time. Very mixed age group crowd all the way from college kids, soldiers and even some older people. The highlight was the Karaoke. Had some appetizers there and they were very good for a snack with the beer. Very mellow laid back place with some hot college girl waitresses.