“Best meal ever!!!”
Review of 45 Bistro

45 Bistro
Ranked #61 of 869 Restaurants in Savannah
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best meal ever!!!”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

After reading the reviews for all of the restaurants for savannah, my husband and I decided to eat at 45 Bistro for our first anniversary. It was a great decision!!! The food was delicious. Even the pomme frittes (who would think French fries could get any better?) with their delicious dipping sauce was to die for. My husband loved his lamb and I loved my chicken with wonderful mushroom risotto. And the service was top notch. It's a good thing we don't live in savannah or my husband would have a pricey date night every week ;) One of the other diners even came outside to take our picture when they saw us. We highly recommend eating here, you'll be glad you did. :)

1 Thank clayton1229

“Food was ok”
Reviewed December 17, 2012

This restaurant came highly recommended. It was good - but I have had better. I guess I was expecting more that what I got due to the number of people that told us to go there.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank smileywiley123
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
“Gourmet like food - fantastic bar”
Reviewed December 7, 2012

We went to 45 Bistro for my birthday dinner. It is located adjacent to the Marshall House B&B Inn, so the location was ideal. This is also a place the locals go, not the tourists, so I liked that.

The food was exquisite, but on the gourmet/pricey side. If you want good ole Southern cooking with large portions, this is not the place to go. However, if you want roast lamb with sauteed asparagus, and it's tiny portions but delicious, this is fantastic.

We like the bar more than the restaurant. The bar is open, friendly, and the perfect spot to go.

Visited February 2012
2 Thank Author_Elaine
Orlando
“Perfect meal”
Reviewed December 1, 2012 via mobile

We dined at 45 bistro for my birthday dinner and we enjoyed every bite. Service was great and the food was delicious. For appetizers we had beef carpaccio and fried oysters. Carpaccio was thinly sliced with capers and Parmesan and the oysters were slightly salty but they were fried perfectly. For dinner we ordered the lamb, filet, rib eye, and duck. Everyone enjoyed there dinner and we pretty much cleaned our plates. Highly recommend 45 bistro.

1 Thank Ranrays
Savannah, Georgia
“local review:”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

We live here in Savannah and out of the many establishments, 45 Bistro never disapoints. Great location, nice bar, play checkers along Broughton, food is always great

Visited September 2012