We found this La Quinta to be quite nice although a bit smaller than others we have stayed at. Room was clean and of course I love the beds at La Quinta. We had a king size bed on the second floor. The mattress is so comfortable. The place was quiet at night.
This location was handy to the historic district by just driving up Abercorn Street.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For affordable accommodations and convenient access to area attractions, come to the La Quinta Inn Savannah Southside, located just six miles south of the historic district/River Street and only half a mile from Hunter Army Base. We are pet friendly, and the front desk is open 24-hours, with fax/copy services available. A Free Bright Side BreakfastTM awaits you mornings in the lobby along with a copy of USA Today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, LaQuinta, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Savannah Southside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Savannah Southside
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Savannah Southside Hotel Savannah
- La Quinta Savannah
- Savannah La Quinta