Because we travel with our dogs, we have stayed at La Quinta Inns on our travels from Canada to Florida each winter. We booked our first night on the way home at this hotel and booking in at 9:00 meant all parking spaces were gone! The rooms were a little rubbed down and not as clean as they could have been. Most disappointing part of stay was the neighbors and all the screaming and hollering outside our door! We called front desk and asked to be relocated because our dogs were getting very upset and we were told " no"! I don't know if it is a coincidence or not, but our two worst stays with La Quinta have both been in Georgia (Augusta) last year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For affordable accommodations and convenient access to area attractions, come to the La Quinta Inn Savannah Southside, located just six miles south of the historic district/River Street and only half a mile from Hunter Army Base. We are pet friendly, and the front desk is open 24-hours, with fax/copy services available. A Free Bright Side BreakfastTM awaits you mornings in the lobby along with a copy of USA Today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, LaQuinta, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Savannah Southside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Savannah Southside
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Savannah Southside Hotel Savannah
- La Quinta Savannah
- Savannah La Quinta