Booking this hotel was really easy, which made me really happy. The rate was very acceptable for two beds, a mini fridge, and a microwave. In total we paid approximately $155 for two nights which was split between 5 people, making the cost extremely affordable. When we arrived the room was very clean, well stocked, and well taken care of. The free breakfast was also nice. There were waffles, hard boiled eggs, multiple types of cereal, bagels, muffins, bread for toast, yogurt, coffee and orange juice. The people working the front desk were also very helpful. We asked for suggestions on a place to eat and this wonderful lady led us to a great restaurant on River Street that was absolutely excellent. The location of it is very excellent. We were never really too far away from things. There was a mall very close and a Starbucks across the street for all those coffee lovers out there. I would stay at this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For affordable accommodations and convenient access to area attractions, come to the La Quinta Inn Savannah Southside, located just six miles south of the historic district/River Street and only half a mile from Hunter Army Base. We are pet friendly, and the front desk is open 24-hours, with fax/copy services available. A Free Bright Side BreakfastTM awaits you mornings in the lobby along with a copy of USA Today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, LaQuinta, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Savannah Southside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Savannah Southside
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Savannah Southside Hotel Savannah
- La Quinta Savannah
- Savannah La Quinta