We (4 girls) spent 2 nights in this hotel. It offers free wifi, free parking and breakfast is included. The hotel is updated and very clean. Rooms are nice, spacious and very clean! They have a pool and tiny fitness room. Service and Management is amazing and staff is very friendly and helpful. We asked them for advice regarding Savannah Tours and they gave us plenty information and suggestions. The breakfast area is small and the continental breakfast is simple, but still good. They have mini bagels, toast, muffins, fruit, cereals and waffles, as well as unlimited coffee and orange juice. The location is ok, there is a shopping center and several stores down the street. You need a car though to get to downtown/historic Savannah.
I would always go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For affordable accommodations and convenient access to area attractions, come to the La Quinta Inn Savannah Southside, located just six miles south of the historic district/River Street and only half a mile from Hunter Army Base. We are pet friendly, and the front desk is open 24-hours, with fax/copy services available. A Free Bright Side BreakfastTM awaits you mornings in the lobby along with a copy of USA Today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LaQuinta and Priceline so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Savannah Southside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Savannah Southside Hotel Savannah
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Savannah Southside
- La Quinta Savannah
- Savannah La Quinta