I stayed in both of the La Quintas on Abercorn now - and the Southside location is much nicer than midtown. The cab ride to the Historic District is about $15-20 and usually a pretty drive. Everyone at the front desk was friendly and helpful. Our room was supposed to come with a fridge and microwave and we were put in a room that didn't have one. I called down as we would need the fridge for drinks and they were very apologetic and brought one up within 10 minutes. Great value even though it's a little further away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For affordable accommodations and convenient access to area attractions, come to the La Quinta Inn Savannah Southside, located just six miles south of the historic district/River Street and only half a mile from Hunter Army Base. We are pet friendly, and the front desk is open 24-hours, with fax/copy services available. A Free Bright Side BreakfastTM awaits you mornings in the lobby along with a copy of USA Today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Odigeo, Orbitz, LaQuinta, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Savannah Southside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Savannah Southside Hotel Savannah
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Savannah Southside
- La Quinta Savannah
- Savannah La Quinta