My husband and I stayed at this location on our way to Florida. The location was great but the employees were outstanding. Maquita was extremely helpful withe the WIFI and checking us in. Kathy was also very helpful in getting us on the shuttle to tour Savannah (use Old Savannah Tours) and Bridget was a multi tasker. Constantly cleaning and keeping the lobby area in fine shape. The rooms, for the price was a great deal. The carpets in the room need some attention but other than that it was a nice experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For affordable accommodations and convenient access to area attractions, come to the La Quinta Inn Savannah Southside, located just six miles south of the historic district/River Street and only half a mile from Hunter Army Base. We are pet friendly, and the front desk is open 24-hours, with fax/copy services available. A Free Bright Side BreakfastTM awaits you mornings in the lobby along with a copy of USA Today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, LaQuinta, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Savannah Southside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Savannah Southside Hotel Savannah
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Savannah Southside
- La Quinta Savannah
- Savannah La Quinta