This was my 2nd Anniversary & our 1st time in Savannah. The hotel was in a great location, price was very good, and the staff was too die for (GREAT). Even the other guest where very pleasant. We have planned a 2nd trip to Savannah and we have already made our reservation...High 5 too the La Quinta Inn.....Southside !!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For affordable accommodations and convenient access to area attractions, come to the La Quinta Inn Savannah Southside, located just six miles south of the historic district/River Street and only half a mile from Hunter Army Base. We are pet friendly, and the front desk is open 24-hours, with fax/copy services available. A Free Bright Side BreakfastTM awaits you mornings in the lobby along with a copy of USA Today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LaQuinta, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Savannah Southside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Savannah Southside Hotel Savannah
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Savannah Southside
- La Quinta Savannah
- Savannah La Quinta