Baymont Inn & Suites Savannah Midtown
$194
Hampton.com
$174
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Central Inn(Savannah)(Great Value!)
$86
The DeSoto(Savannah)
$183
$164
  • Pool
River Street Inn(Savannah)(Great Value!)
$214
$193
Hotels.com
1,326 results
All reviewsroom was cleanhistoric districtan older hotelshort drivethe breakfast areatybee islandyogurtwould stay here againfree breakfastfront desk staffdowntown areatrip to savannahcookiesriver streetrefrigeratorflorida
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 10, 2012

Savannah is not that big, so it is not a problem to drive to downtown from this hotel. Ride is pretty. Oak trees draped with Spanish moss look so charming. Room and bathroom are small but very clean. Plenty of parking. Complimentary breakfast has good variety. The best waffle with blueberries ever! Snacks and lemonade are available all day long. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Good city map is available right at reception desk. Free wi-fi, and reception was good. While visiting Savannah, make sure you visit Fort Pulaski. It is fun to go through all 22 squares in downtown.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank luvtrav2
Reviewed November 8, 2012

I recently started a new position w/ a company that requires me to travel monthly to Savannah. My boss has continuously stayed here and i know why. The service is immpeccable. I mean in all my years of visiting hotels i've never experienced such great hospitality. The saying is true about southern hospitality. The staff(all staff members) are super polite and actually enjoy doing their jobs. Im excited to come back each month.

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We stayed at the hotel for the Rock N Roll 1/2 Marathon in Savannah. The front desk staff was incredibly helpful. The hotel staff went out of their way for the runners. They provided handouts and ice cold water bottles and opened the breakfast early. Plus, they allowed early check in. Thank you very much!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We recently attended an event held in downtown Savannah and this Fairfield was only 8miles away and much less expensive than the downtown rates for this very busy weekend. The room was not huge, a bit small really and also the bathroom. However, it was very clean, comfortable and gave us easy access to restaurants and right where we needed to be. The free morning breakfast was much more than I expected. No need to go our as they had plenty of selection. We didn't feel like going out to sit in a restaurant after our event for dinner so we picked up sandwiches and soup at the local Fresh Market - it was very nice to cook our soup in the microwave and sit in the room with tv's and enjoy our dinner "in" but not in our room. The staff was very nice and the hotel was very well maintained.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank FLRELady
Reviewed November 3, 2012

My wife and I stayed there for 1 night on October 30, 2012. I wish we could have stayed longer! From the moment I went to check in I Knew we had come to a nice place. The front desk staff (Abraham and Shannon) were great. They actually seemed quite happy to see us. During the stay we interacted with Michael and Beverly and the manager, Roberta McCloskey. They were all fantastic. They had a free wine and soup and salad 'happy two hours' every evening. They had cookies at the check in counter. The free breatfast was quite good as well. Our room was immaculate. It had exactly everything we needed and the roomwas spotless and quiet. The wifi was great also. We couldn't have been happier at the Waldorf. I will definitely stay there again when I go back to Savannah.

Room Tip: Ask the people at the front desk when you check in. Tell them what you want and they will accommodate you.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple