“The finest in customer service”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Savannah Airport
Ranked #73 of 115 Hotels in Savannah
Reviewed September 12, 2013

I must say that the staff, especially Yolanda has made my stay here most enjoyable. I have been a guest at many fine resorts and hotels in my travels, and I can honestly say that the friendly staff ranks as high as anywhere I have ever stayed. The hotel is very clean and I would recommend this to any one staying in the area. Thank you Yolanda for your fantastic welcome and energetic smile. A true customer service professional!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
TracyB2010, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Savannah Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2013

Dear SauteeTravelinman,

Thank you for your positive comments regarding your recent stay. We are delighted to hear that Yolonda made your experience so wonderful. We hope you choose to stay with us again the next time you are here.

Reviewed August 31, 2013

Stayed overnight in June when picking up my kid from college. Everything was of a nice quality- clean, friendly, well maintained. I have stayed in other hotels in downtown Savannah area, and although this one isn't as convenient, I liked the stay better. If in the area again, I would choose to stay here!

Room Tip: Opt for a room on the opposite side of the highway for more quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
TracyB2010, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Savannah Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2013

Dear Spinachhead,

Thank you for selecting our Fairfield Inn & Suites and I am so glad to hear that we met and exceeded all your expectations and delivered all our promises. We remain at your service until your next visit.

Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

The hotel is extremely clean, newer and nice. The staff was very welcoming and polite. Decent restaurants nearby. Great stay for my business trip. For the value at $109 a night, I couldn't be more pleased. Highly recommended. I will stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2013
TracyB2010, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Savannah Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2013

Dear Hollywood_Jon,
We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay here at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Savannah Airport! We believe we have a great team in place with the goal of making sure each guest encounter a positive experience and a comfortable stay. Thank you for taking the time to share about your stay! And, we look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

Yolanda at the front desk is great!!! Very bubbly and energetic and attentive to your needs. Need more like her at every hotel. The hotel is very clean continental breakfast is good. Indoor pool was great on a hot humid day. No outside pool though. Will stay there again. Thanks Yolanda for making the stay more enjoyable!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Dear Pam,
We are pleased to hear that your stay with us was so enjoyable. We're proud of our staff and happy that you found Yolanda so accommodating.Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel.We look forward to you staying with us the next time you are in Savannah.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

Me and my family stayed at the Fairfield Inn by the Savannah Airport and we enjoyed ourselves. Tierra at the front desk did a good job with the ease of our stay. She was very helpfull with my kids and they really enjoyed the cookies and the indoor pool. The room was nice as well as the bed, which we could have taken it with us. Breakfast was great too. We will definitely stay here again.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 3, 2013

I purchased a 2 days voucher to stay here.

We were told yesterday (August 2nd) at 5pm that we could not check in yet.(not ready or something)

So we bopped around until 9pm.

We checked in last night at 9:30pm or so.

We provided the voucher number and pin code to the person we made the reservation with on the phone as well as showing the voucher when we came in.

The front desk rang my room after 11pm to ask me to come down and print out the voucher for them requiring that I get re-dressed to come downstairs.(why was showing them the voucher on the phone, letting them take a photo copy of my ID and giving them the pin number and providing my credit card number not enough?!?)

Then the front desk called us at noon to say we needed to leave within the next 30 minutes unless I purchased another voucher.

I explained to the front desk manager that we were denied check in until late and he said "thats too bad, you missed your 2 days and I don't believe they said that to you, no hotel has that policy")

In other words the man called me a liar!

This is NOT 2 days! barely 12 hours.

Today (August 3rd) is my birthday and this has ruined it!

I am very dissatisfied with my treatment at the Fairfield Inn & Suits Savannah and I deserve a refund.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Dr_DancingLion
Reviewed July 20, 2013

Tierra, at the front desk was diligent, efficient, and friendly. Clean room, comfortable bed, and good breakfast. I stayed here on my drive from NY to FL. I will stay here again on my next trip. Unlike some other reviewers, I had a positive experience.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo