“Great breakfast and staff”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Savannah I-95 South
Ranked #60 of 113 Hotels in Savannah
Batavia, New York
“Great breakfast and staff”
Reviewed May 14, 2014 via mobile

Very nice hotel. Thelma at breakfast is a great person she helped make our day start well if there where only more people like her in this world it would be a better place. Beds where comfortable. Stoped and enjoyed the very clean pool with the kids. Lots of choices for food will stop again if in the area.

Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank Seth H

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Raymore, Missouri
Reviewed May 9, 2014 via mobile

I wasn't too happy when I walked into this hotel, but the people that work here make up for a subpar facility. Smiling faces in the lobby, the breakfast room and by the cleaning crew made staying here enjoyable. The staff was always happy to help and the awesome lady in the breakfast room starts everyone's day off with a bright greeting and kind words. If you are looking for a cheaper hotel in Savannah and don't mind a drive into downtown, this is a great option.

Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank rlgrhb
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

Exit 94 is an ideal exit for our annual Florida trip. We've stayed at many of the hotels in the area, but the Fairfield stands out. Rooms are clean and nicely appointed, kids love the indoor pool, and the staff is always friendly. Thelma is the hostess for the breakfast buffet and she is the most pleasant lady I've ever run across. She truly values her customers by greeting everyone with a good morning and makes you feel at home. Great job all, see you next year.

Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank Bdubs25
jennie l, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Savannah I-95 South, responded to this review, April 21, 2014
Thank you so much for writing a review on trip advisor regarding your recent stay at our hotel I have read over your comments and appriciate your comments. We look forward to any future stay you may have with us in the Savannah area.
Norfolk, Virginia
Reviewed April 18, 2014

Been here before on trips up/down I-95. Solid choice for friendly efficient service, clean room. Bath was OK size, plenty of towels. Restaurant options nearby. Fairfields off highway from Richmond to Jacksonville all have been positive experiences. We'll be back ... again!

Room Tip: No special recommendations - as usual, we ask to not be next to elevator, but do that at every hotel...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Thank you so much for posting your review ragrding our hotel on your recent stay. I have ead over your comments and appriciate you staying with us. We look forward for any future stays you may have in the Savannah area.
Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

We arrived at hotel at like 1:30 am for our reservation for one night trying to get some sleep for remainder of drive but housekeeping started making their rounds at like 645 am slamming doors and seemed like slamming their cart on purpose against every damn wall in hallway trying to get everyone up and out so they can finish what they have to do without worrying about the guests. We usually stay at Springhill Suites right next door and never had any issues there. Also place looks worn.

Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
2 Thank ragueda
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel on trip advisor. I have read over your comments and want to apologize for the issue you had with housekeeping being loud in the halls.even though we do not have housekeeping here at 6:30 am we are inquiring on this matter and will take the steps necssary to ensure this does not happen again.
Reviewed April 9, 2014

The reception area is very nice and the staff is excellent. The room was clean, had no "motel odor," and a very nice breakfast. The staff in the breakfast room was super friendly and helpful. All in all highly recommended and I highly dislike motels.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
jennie l, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Savannah I-95 South, responded to this review, April 11, 2014
I want to thank you so much for taking the time to share you experience with us. I also want to thank you for the great comments you made about our hotel. We look forward to any future stays you may have with us in the future.
Port Orange, Florida
Reviewed April 4, 2014 via mobile

Stayed on upper floor, new carpets, clean nicely appointed rooms and right behind restaurant. Stairways were newly carpeted as well. Thought we were in a new hotel and am wondering if previous reviewers were in the same hotel. Would stay here again.

Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank tripvisor1234
jennie l, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Savannah I-95 South, responded to this review, April 7, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel and your experience during your stay. Your comments are very important to us and I thank you for the wonderful review. We look forward to any stays you may have with us in the future.