“Nice spot for mid-trip stopover”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Savannah I-95 South
Ranked #63 of 113 Hotels in Savannah
Tampa, Florida, United States
“Nice spot for mid-trip stopover”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 22, 2012 via mobile

For $64 a night, the Fairfield Inn was a clean and comfortable stop on our way to North Carolina. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We got in late but had no issues checking in. I was even able to grab a few tea bags from the dining room that was closed. We had a quiet night and nice hot showers in the morning .

• Stayed December 2012
3 Thank Lisa H

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Staten Island, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2012

We stopped here on our drive from NY to Florida. Definitely not a fancy hotel, but it met our needs.

The bed and the bathroom were clean. The carpets look new so I think they must have recently been replaced. For $69 per night and breakfast in the morning, it was great.

The bed was comfortable and we slept well on it. There was also a fridge in the room.

The front desk attendant was very nice too. She helped us find somewhere to eat dinner.

The wireless Internet didn't work, which made our 2 year old unhappy because she couldn't play on the iPad, but she just used our phone.

I'm sure there are fancier hotels on 95 in the area, but for the price, this was definitely ok.

• Stayed December 2012
1 Thank missyd819
Augusta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 29, 2012 via mobile

Typical Fairfield (meaning good as expected) with an above average breakfast staff person. She was extremely personable and helpful. Room was clean. Swimming pool clean and perfect temp. Hot tub was nice, clean and relaxing.

• Stayed November 2012
1 Thank EssEmmArr
North Port, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2012

This reservation was made the morning of the overnight stay. I was hesitant without reading any reviews . We were very pleased with the cleanliness and comfort of the hotel. Very quiet nights sleep. I must stress how clean it was. The staff was friendly. The continental breakfast was also very satisfying. Plenty of nearby restaurants and services. The price was OK. Everyone would like it to be a little less expensive to stay for only 10 hours. I would surly stay here again as long as everything stays the same. We were there October 21, 2012. Bill G.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Bill G
Lake Mary, FL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2012

We have stopped at this location many times as we travel to Raleigh from Orlando. It is a comfortable resting place close to good restaurants. Always clean, great staff and good breakfast. Very consistent, you can't go wrong!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Libby B
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2012

Convienient to I95, friendly staff, good breakfast. Room was comfortable, but would not choose accessible again. Shower was pitiful. Would stay again but get different room. Ate at houlahans, service too quick. Soup and entre arrived at same time. Felt very rushed.

• Stayed October 2012
Winter Haven, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2012

In my opinion the location of this hotel is a perfect one night stop-off hotel as one heads to another destination. As for the hotel, the staff was very professional and friendly. The room was spacious with good quality bath products. The bed was comfortable. The internet was included in the price and had very good speed. The pool was sufficient. The included breakfast had a nice selection. Fresh-baked cookies were seemingly always available. I was impressed by the staff refilling the pool towels 1/2 hour prior to pool close. I have been to far more expensive properties who have been in the same position and would not refill. There is a decent restaurant right across the parking lot (nice to be able to walk after a long drive). Nice patio outside (just beyond indoor pool). TV stations were a good variety. We are booked again on the way back so looking forward to the return trip.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family