All reviews ihg member power outlets room was clean cracker barrel other hotels spent one night nice stay very nice hotel would stay here again easy access complimentary breakfast mini fridge front desk clerk fresh fruit downtown savannah florida lobby
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

After researching a number of hotels in the Savannah area (which is around the halfway point between Charlotte and Orlando), we decided to try the Holiday Inn at Exit 94. The price was right ($93 per night) and as an IHG member, it included breakfast.

Our room was plain vanilla, but clean and with a comfortable king size bed. There was also a small microwave and a small refrigerator. Everything was in working order and functional.

Breakfast was simple (2 eggs prepared any way, toast, “breakfast meat”, hash browns, and coffee). Since my husband and I don’t eat meat, we asked our friendly server about other options, and were told that we could substitute yogurt, grits, or fruit. Instead of toast, you can also substitute a bagel or an English muffin. Be sure to leave a tip, because the gratuity isn’t included with the free breakfast. Don’t stiff your server!

We will bookmark this place because it is clean, comfortable, and reasonably priced. The only downside is that because it is close to I-95, you’ll start hearing trucks and cars pretty early. Just think of it as an alarm clock, because you’re probably staying here to get on down the road!

Date of stay: September 2019
GM_Front_Desk, General Manager at Holiday Inn Savannah S - I-95 Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

We are glad you decided to stop by at our property during your recent travels, and we are delighted that we made a good impression with our well-kept accommodations, efficient in-room amenities, and competitive pricing. It is a joy to know that your breakfast experience was satisfying.
On behalf of our team, we want to invite you back at Holiday Inn Savannah S - I-95 Gateway so that we can impress you further and hopefully the external road noise will be delayed next time. Take care!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great night at sleeping! Bed was comfortable! Room nice and clean. Checked with no issues, room was on first floor as I requested, with handicap facilities. Breakfast was cook to order! Much better than Continental!

Room tip: For a good nights rest, the bed was perfect! Room was clean.
Date of stay: September 2019
GM_Front_Desk, General Manager at Holiday Inn Savannah S - I-95 Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Richieson,
We want everyone who stays at Holiday Inn Savannah S - I-95 Gateway to have an excellent visit, so we're happy to hear that was the case with you! Thank you for your compliments on our delicious breakfast. We're glad our clean, comfortable rooms provided you with the ideal place to rest and that our check-in process went smoothly. If you're in the area again, we'd be proud to host you.

Reviewed September 2, 2019 via mobile

Nice clean rooms with great beds. Great breakfast also. Great location. Lots of food places around the area. Nice safe area to stay not far from Savannah. Close to Hunter Army Airfield. Negative comments on this hotel obviously had issues of there own, because this place is nice.

Trip type: Traveled with family
GM_Front_Desk, General Manager at Holiday Inn Savannah S - I-95 Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2019

Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Savannah S - I-95 Gateway! It is heartwarming to read your lovely feedback. Our clean, cozy rooms and comfortable beds are the perfect places to kick back and get refreshed! We're happy that our location worked well for you. Come back soon!

Reviewed September 2, 2019

Room was clean the lady at the desk was very nice she realize i was IHG member and offer free snack or breakfast and the lady a the bar was very friendly and made everyone laughed will recommend......

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to leave us with your comments on your recent visit! We value your IHG membership, and we are happy to have been able to provide you with some little treats to show you our appreciated. We wish you all the best, and we hope to see you again soon here at Holiday Inn Savannah S - I-95 Gateway!

Reviewed August 16, 2019

I've stayed in a lot of hotels and a lot of Holiday Inn facilities. I thought the lighting in the bathroom was the best ever. Why did I notice this? Because most hotel/motel bathrooms have really poor lighting. I found shaving was almost fun . . . . lol

The rest of the room was wonderfully comfortable as well. (great coffee too)

Room tip: Ask and thou shall receive!
Date of stay: August 2019
GM_Front_Desk, General Manager at Holiday Inn Savannah S - I-95 Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2019

Dear Jay,
With so many hotels to choose from, we are pleased you chose Holiday Inn Savannah S - I-95 Gateway for your recent trip. We are proud to receive your commendation for our excellent lighting and comfortable accommodations. Your satisfaction is our primary concern, and we look forward to providing you with the exceptional stay we're known for should your adventures bring you our way.